Thread: Help !

Default Help !

Ok hate to admit it but Im trying to learn how to De crapwere windows 10 and its spying ability's (Job market is starting to require it) , Some how i have managed to totally mess up my flash player and it will always crash when trying to stream videos, what did i do or what bug am i facing

Asus G752 gaming laptop
    Windows 10 home prem
    Fire fox 43.0.4
    Flash Version 22.0.0.192
    Comodo Antivirus

I have shut off Cortana and other software using Shut up 10

I know i have yet to finish disabling everything .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Help !

I think you're talking about two different issues there.
    In your case Flash Player has nothing to do with the Windows 10 spy stuff of Microsoft. It's good you used some tools to shut win10 at all. The Flash Player won't crash just because you changed those settings, the reason must be a different one.

1. Try to uninstall Flash Player, download it on adobe.com and install. Remember to uncheck those third party offers before you click the download link.
    2. If it still crashes, try the hard way. Uninstall it again and then remove the following folders manually. If they don't seem to exist that's np.
    --> C:\Users\<your windows account name>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Flash<might have some more characters in name> (if you can't find AppData directory you got to to activate 'show hidden files and folders' in your Windows folder settings)
    --> C:\Users\<your windows account name>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Flash Player
    --> C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flash Player
    --> C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Player

Hope this helps.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

OK will give this a shot . I was thinking me disableing all this stuff caused it because 10 has a built in flash player shutting down there spy stuff could have caused it. tbh I hate windows 10 and i am fighting the urge to partition off my drive and install 7 on it .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Hi please help me too. ))

How to add photo to my account here? I cant find it(

Thread Information