Thread: *looks at weapon and sees steel katana*

Question *looks at weapon and sees steel katana*

So anyone else confused on where the katanas went? i see them on weapon racks but not used in general.. Should be a new weapon type.. And monks should be able to use it.. since you know its there kind of weapon..

just an idea.. let me know your thoughts.

*looks at the weapon rack and notices the katana but wonders why they aren't used*
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Default Re: *looks at weapon and sees steel katana*

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDemon View Post
    So anyone else confused on where the katanas went? i see them on weapon racks but not used in general.. Should be a new weapon type.. And monks should be able to use it.. since you know its there kind of weapon..

just an idea.. let me know your thoughts.

*looks at the weapon rack and notices the katana but wonders why they aren't used*
    first of all, when I think monks, the thing that comes least to mind is swords, polearms maybe, but not swords. mostly I think hand-to-hand and fist weapons.

now on katanas, I know atleast one of the epic weapons used to use the katana model, I want to say that the Gii did, but I could be very wrong there as I haven't played around with the biped weapons in ages.

That being said, I would love to see some katanas actually being used, personally I'd see Reaver, Warrior, Berserker and Chaos Warrior as the best classes for them. Perhaps an epic one for Reaver/Chaos Warr?

Monks do not use bladed weapons. They are not japanese-warrior monks, they are more Shaolin monks, fighting with their hands and feet.

I believe there is a katana that is an epic, one of SoG's weapons I believe.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Monks do not use bladed weapons. They are not japanese-warrior monks, they are more Shaolin monks, fighting with their hands and feet.

but in general Amon could you add Katanas to the game? since they are in the weapon racks of the npc shops XD

*looks in new trimus and sees katanas and wonders why they arent being sold*
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post

First shallow monks do a actually use swords generally it's a curved sword a CURVED sword!! Kinda scimitar like.

And it's the OLD blood sword model before it changed....which still upsets me I loved that model. No offence art team I like the new model... BUT IT'S NOT A Katana.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Thread Information