Thread: Dragons Seeking Dragons (II)

Red face Dragons Seeking Dragons (II)

-Coughs- Well, Glit'sita.

I decided to create a new thread for the previous "Dragons Seeking Dragons" thread for one reason.

Since there has been many previous posts, some people still playing them characters some not anymore, you get somewhat confused as of what is still "fresh" and what is outdated. I tought of creating this thread as a new oportunity for people still seeking couple to see which males/females/they are avaiable or looking too.

So without more entertainment, I'll let you all hop on the renewed train and seek for the soul and love of your life.

Good luck everybody, happy hunting!

Default Re: Dragons Seeking Dragons (II)

With Fire and Adamantium Druklar forged my heart. So fearcly did it beat, so Loud was the sound that Druklar him self said on this day we have brought forth one of the strongest hearts of dragon kind. No withered age can stand before it with out trembling from its strength, But as time grew and this Heart advanced in years. His heart grew weaker his steady beat faltered. Druklar asked why have you weakened so? We made you to be one of the strongest hearts in dragon creation.

I answered
    I am alone ...

Druklar realized that he had erred so he went back to his forage and created another heart . Tempering it with wisdom Casting down the heart in the cold waters . Druklar shouted go forth and find your companion .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I cant see relevance Epion but this is pretty cool stuff you wrote.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    I cant see relevance Epion but this is pretty cool stuff you wrote.
    Sorry got carried away with role playing :P

it means that im seeking a mate that is on my level and able too see what i can not .

Ok i dint wright it its from this youtube link https://youtu.be/j4OpNWjaI5w
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I think this is quite a neat idea..I have many single dragonesses that are available and looking to potentially start a family, if this is still viable of course

Well this is pretty mutch to see a potential couple you might go for, I mean, you can see who is lonely and in seek of a couple, and then contact that one further.

Thread Information