Thread: Auto-Run bug?

Default Auto-Run bug?

Ok, first, let me apologize for the vagueness of the post but I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just hitting some key and I don't notice...

On several occasions, my character begins to run, and not when I've hit the key I use for auto-run. Furthermore, when this happens, she runs forward and while I can turn from side to side, I can't use the back-arrow key to stop, I can't sit, I can't really do anything to get her out of run other than log out and log back in. Am I hitting something or is this a bug? And, no, I can't say I'm doing anything specific when it happens, she just feels the need for a marathon. =/

Default Re: Auto-Run bug?

that happens a lot to me when switching between character windows. toon locks on left or right key or forward key (rarely jump key too). when that happens I press button that is responsible for running forward/turning right/left etc. so when it runs forward,press forward key. when turns right,press right key ,etc. that always stops it. if that's the same thing you have,that should help as a temporary fix...

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    that happens a lot to me when switching between character windows. toon locks on left or right key or forward key (rarely jump key too). when that happens I press button that is responsible for running forward/turning right/left etc. so when it runs forward,press forward key. when turns right,press right key ,etc. that always stops it. if that's the same thing you have,that should help as a temporary fix...
    Yep, I second that, having exactly the same issues when switching between two istaria clients. This is probably a bug.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    Sadly, pressing movement keys doesn't stop the running for me. I can turn my character, but I can't stop her.

Hm, I would double and triple check all your keybindings to make sure there isn't any conflicts. Failing that, a support ticket might be your best option.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Make sure the istaria window is actually selected also, especially if you play in windowed mode.

Oooh! That may be my culprit, I always play in Windowed mode since I multi-task while I gather.

Thread Information