Thread: Regarding 4th of September Raid.

Default Regarding 4th of September Raid.

Sadly due to time contraints I will not be able to host a large raid this Sunday, I shall still hop in and do a small one, but I simply haven't finished the plans for the large raid, and thus it shall be moved one week.

Because of this I have decided to turn the Large raids into a bi-weekly thing, just as Sarsilas has.

Be wary though gifted, just because there have been no known aegis plans does not mean one can sit idle.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Regarding 4th of September Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    Sadly due to time contraints I will not be able to host a large raid this Sunday, I shall still hop in and do a small one, but I simply haven't finished the plans for the large raid, and thus it shall be moved one week.

Because of this I have decided to turn the Large raids into a bi-weekly thing, just as Sarsilas has.

Be wary though gifted, just because there have been no known aegis plans does not mean one can sit idle.
    Bring the rain !
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

What: Anchors will be invading various settlements all throughout istaria.
    Where: This is for the community to figure out, it will always be settlements, and never too far from the portal pad. (generall far enough to not immediatly be spawn killed though)
    When: Every few hours
    Other: Sadly, I will not be able to stay in-game throughout most of the day, but I will log in every few hours to check on the progress and spawn more if necessary.

Again, I apologize for not being able to host a large raid today, the plans simply aren't finished yet, and I'd rather host a simple one than an unfinished one. Still, I hope people will be able to enjoy themselves.

Hey Liseth if you need help with these raid storys i know from Solitaire hes a pretty good storywriter. You could ask him but hes prolly very busy also. Well asking doesn`t cost

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    Hey Liseth if you need help with these raid storys i know from Solitaire hes a pretty good storywriter. You could ask him but hes prolly very busy also. Well asking doesn`t cost
    Thank you for your concern Pryzm, but storywise I have everything under control, it's one of the reasons the large raid was delayed as I wanted to expand on the story a bit, as well as include ways for lower level players to participate and incentive for crafters.

Thread Information