Thread: Grand Master Crafters Ultimate suit

Default Grand Master Crafters Ultimate suit

What can a GMC use for crafting after getting to GMC? An ultimate suit.
    One set of suit that covers all construction skills.

I propose a new set of formulas,available from quest or npc to buy (maybe for a good amount of imperial tokens). Those forms, for example GMC cloth/padded tunic, would be attuned after trade/reward and would create attuned items. They would require craft rating 234. They would also have unusual number of tech slots and would only accept crafting techs, stat techs and dye kits/dyes. the unusual number could be 5 or 6 to cover all construction skills+stat tech. some pieces don't accept specific techs but they should still be able to be filled.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Grand Master Crafters Ultimate suit

Why not make it a cargo gear suit? And what about jewelry slots.

This means I have to get rid of my 22 sets of crafting gear?!?! Not 22 full different sets, since some pieces are used for multiple skills and therefore reused in the 22 different hotkeys.

But I can see the point of the idea. My gear is all padded ironsilk or chainmail, so a new set in cargo gear I would bother with.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

I could go for a new set of Steelsilk Cargo Grandmaster Clothes

A crafting suit of many colors. Covering all crafting Alchemy, Jewelcraft, Tinkering, Leatherworking, Confection, Weaponcraft, Armorcraft, Scholar, etc along with the construction schools.

After all, the hard work and time needed to become a GMC deserves a big reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    What can a GMC use for crafting after getting to GMC? An ultimate suit.
    One set of suit that covers all construction skills.

I propose a new set of formulas,available from quest or npc to buy (maybe for a good amount of imperial tokens). Those forms, for example GMC cloth/padded tunic, would be attuned after trade/reward and would create attuned items. They would require craft rating 234. They would also have unusual number of tech slots and would only accept crafting techs, stat techs and dye kits/dyes. the unusual number could be 5 or 6 to cover all construction skills+stat tech. some pieces don't accept specific techs but they should still be able to be filled.
    When I read that I came to another nice idea as an alternative. And maybe this is even easier for the devs to add to the game. We've got the GMC title which you only get after you've mastered all of the crafting schools.

Adding the maximum opt skill (or 1600+) for each of the crafting skills (Leatherworking, Tailoring, Alchemy, Mining, and so on...) to the title may be a nice idea.
    Alternatively to the maximum opt skill there could be a skill basement on title, so you only needed a full jewelry set for each of the skills to be optimal again.

Both of the ideas would make more space to the player since he won't need to vault the huge amount of crafting gear for each of the skills he is working with.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Psssst, dragons could get an attuned sort of like the broken scale set but for crafting, maybe to help more with cargo or all have jewel slots to use or something too c:

Did you do yourt dimensional pocket quests Shazo?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Finished creating my 20 crafting school suits, its ok now to give us a GMC universal suit.

PS: we can't attach/upload pics anymore?

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Perhaps add another tier to the "Boons/bounty/blessing" but this one applies a high craft rating to the item applied to also.
    Perhaps "Benevolent" , "Brilliance" or "Bliss"
    This would reduce the amount of outfits we need but still require us to have a few?

A sort of compromise?

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    Perhaps add another tier to the "Boons/bounty/blessing" but this one applies a high craft rating to the item applied to also.
    Perhaps "Benevolent" , "Brilliance" or "Bliss"
    This would reduce the amount of outfits we need but still require us to have a few?

A sort of compromise?
    That would mean a giant update. But you are not wrong. T6 comps already exist. Hey maybe one day

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information