Thread: The level 20 Death Point System

Default The level 20 Death Point System

So... I remember reading one of the lore stories telling how new food recipes came about, and that death would be harder for the Gifted because another of the Eight Mages died (more DPs and longer time to get rid of them). And there was an explanation that the Gifted actually DO die but are reborn thanks to the magic of the Ritual binding the life forces of the Eight to them. Here it is: Ellien's Capture

So what's the new lore for the level 20 Death Points coming around? Did the surviving mages find out how to alter the Gift?

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Default Re: The level 20 Death Point System

You are right somehow. Death is death. We really die. No other game has a death system like this game. I think devs should remo e the lvl 20 mark. I rarely need food only after a epic hunt actually. In minecraft for example you lose everything in your inv including xp. Our inventory and xp stays but we get a bit weaker and half an hour death penalty wich can be ignored. Wouldnt death cause more troule actually?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: The level 20 Death Point System

So you think the Devs should go back to giving Death Points starting at level 10 like they used to? Honestly, I'm glad we don't lose all our stuff when we die!

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Thread Information