Thread: Tutorial and Let`s Play!

Hybrid View

Default Tutorial and Let`s Play!

I will create a Let`s Play for Istaria in the near future. Not sure bout the shard yet. Ofc the first videos will also be the tutorial for the game.

As a beginning here a installation Tutorial for the game itself:

I hope this will help especially new players since i get alot of questions about the game lately.
    Enjoy!

(PS: please Devs forgive me for creating a fake account but out there are really some people smart enough to mess even that part up without help XD)

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: Tutorial and Let`s Play!

Very impressive Pryzm and well done.
    I think it would be a nice addition if you added subtitles. Non-native speakers would be very thankful for those!

@Devs, please consider asking the author if you could use that as a help video for new users. For sure that's a big help for any potential customer.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

*Blushes* thanks XD

English subtitles? I know theres a possibility to do that in YT but i dunno how yet. (Or if it really is possible). I`ll look for it.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

If I got that right you've had a Magix Video xxx program opened on your task bar. That one is able to add titles, check the 'effects' feature of it

------------------

I know thanks but id have to write everything down. Maybe yt has a subtitle feature. But as good as i talk english there might come out rubbish ^^. Ill reupload the vid when yt cant help me with own subtitles.

You're not talking rubbish! :-)

------------------

Thread Information