Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tutorial and Let`s Play!

Default Re: Tutorial and Let`s Play!

Sure i dont mind. Go ahead and blog about it XD

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Pryzm, can I just say- the community is much richer for contributions like this. Putting this kind of effort into making videos for a game this old just shows how great our community is.
    I'm sure your videos are a huge help to any newcomer who happens to find them. I'll be sure to link these to people who are interested in learning more about this game!

I am Parr.

The first part of the three-part tutorial is out! Sadly the more boring part since adventuring and crafting will be part 2 and 3. But this is needed as well XD. Also sorry for the long wait. I wanted that gorgeous pic of Cardia to be in the outro and thumbnail XD

Enjoy!

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Yay! Next part!.

@Velveeta pls show me the link to your blog as well. Im curious ^^. Now i get to make my first blog entry in Cardias Journal. Have fun with the video!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

the link to my blog is in my signature, pry. i haven't blog it yet, i will do so in the next couple weeks, as i have one more post for my current series. but i plan on making your vids a series as well, so i will be sure to let you know when i have begun posting them!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Part 3! Last part of the tutorial. I ask you guys to watch these 3 parts and tell me what you think of it. Did i forget something important? Is it too boring or do you think new players will understand it? Im open for anything just let me know. Its important for me to leave Istaria in a good light XD.

One more thing i wanted to ask you all. Should i do Cardias Journal in storytelling form or first person from Cardias view? I`m really not sure.

So I came across this looking for footage or screenshots of current Istaria... I leafed through the videos some, and they seem rather well done, though the explanations are...

Well, I know you aimed it at new players, but nearly every MMO uses these concepts these days. But I suppose if this is a player's first MMO, that it isn't such a bad thing to indepth explain.

Seems fairly well done at any rate.

Thx @Dhalin. I wanted to explain as much as i can so every possible question is out of the way. Basically for new players . I totally forgot to keep posting so be ready for more episodes XD

I was sick on this forgive me XD. Also experimenting with thumbnails. What do you think? Do you like the old format better with Fie`s drawing or should i go for in game screenshots?

And the last. Now im up to date XD. Also another thumbnail format. Waddaya think?

The adventure continues

Thread Information