Thread: Free T5 Excoriations of Earth

Default Free T5 Excoriations of Earth

I'm leveling my lairshaping off of fervid excoriations of earth and currently have 700+ stored, but nowhere to place them. If you have need of T5 excoriations, please send me a message here on the forums, or ingame when I'm logged on as Niomira. I'd prefer to place the excoriations myself, but if you want the exp that's fine as well.
    Niomira- 100/100/100/100 ancient, Order

Default Re: Free T5 Excoriations of Earth

I know this is off-topic, but you do know that its FAR more efficient to level Lairshaper by building actual chambers, right? The XP distribution is heavily weighted towards applying the resources, not making them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

My lair's full and I don't want to destroy any of what I've already finished to make room.

Search other peoples lairs
    Try mine XD maybe theres t5 left
    Ker`Tis Crystal Factory :P

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Pryzm this is order not chaos............

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    Pryzm this is order not chaos............
    That's the issue, there is not many lairs around, and the ones that are, most of them are already built..

Dont expect me to be that smart XD
    I heared free resources and went for it hehe

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    That's the issue, there is not many lairs around, and the ones that are, most of them are already built..
    Yep. That's why I thought to advertise here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nio View Post
    Yep. That's why I thought to advertise here.
    Sadly, Excoriations are the most used way to grind lairshaping so, is the least demanded lairshaping material as far as I know hehe.

(I had to hoard over 1k of them just because there was no place to use them at.)

you could plan in your lair a leveling structure. say a library or storage unit anything really that requires materials your making to level off of, long as its on the edge of a level or where ever that has no other structure connected to it. Then apply your materials once done or even close to done (don't have to finish it) tear it down, replan and start over. You can go up in tier as you need higher material (as long as higher tiers use same footprint) and when your done you'll have a nice tidy amount of novians in your vault as added bonus to leveling.

Plan it out so when done lvling you can put in what you want to keep and build it hopefully with some of the novians you got in vault.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    you could plan in your lair a leveling structure. say a library or storage unit anything really that requires materials your making to level off of, long as its on the edge of a level or where ever that has no other structure connected to it. Then apply your materials once done or even close to done (don't have to finish it) tear it down, replan and start over. You can go up in tier as you need higher material (as long as higher tiers use same footprint) and when your done you'll have a nice tidy amount of novians in your vault as added bonus to leveling.

Plan it out so when done lvling you can put in what you want to keep and build it hopefully with some of the novians you got in vault.
    My lair is full.

I'll hoard them if nobody needs them, it just feels a terrible waste, is all. 8/

It depends which server board I think is which.

Nio, next time I'm online when you are, I can toss a structure down/remove it a few times so you can use your excoriations for the XP if you want. Or plan a hall or something

Thread Information