Thread: typos

Default typos

Niesas Legacy part 7,after collecting egg sac ichors:

"You have collected enough Ul'dathos Egg Sac Ichor. Return to Niesa for furthur instructions.."

post other typos you find.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    Niesas Legacy part 7,after collecting egg sac ichors:

"You have collected enough Ul'dathos Egg Sac Ichor. Return to Niesa for furthur instructions.."

post other typos you find.
    Fixed for 288, report and thread are both appreciated and I encourage people to indeed post other typos they find in here as well, be it in quests, item/ability descriptions or just NPC dialogue.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Niesas Legacy 10

Aerilya tells you, She is not dead? Truly? Well, well. Escorcelled for all of these years and now continuing her research from within the grasp of the Withered Aegis themselves!

may be false alarm,think it should ensorcelled ? derived from sorcery?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    Niesas Legacy 10

Aerilya tells you, She is not dead? Truly? Well, well. Escorcelled for all of these years and now continuing her research from within the grasp of the Withered Aegis themselves!

may be false alarm,think it should ensorcelled ? derived from sorcery?
    correct, this has been fixed for 288.

The Unsung Hero questline needs to be updated with the "Major Anchor" in the questlog.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonredux View Post
    The Unsung Hero questline needs to be updated with the "Major Anchor" in the questlog.
    Already fixed for 288.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Not really a typo... In Niesa's Legacy Part 9, it is a little hard trying to listen to Feljat's & Barrakhen's conversation. The links do not always work, requiring that you select the correct npc and use greet instead. If you have the wrong one selected, Barrakhen tells you to go away and Feljat gives a polite greeting. I finally got the hang of it, when the link does not work, select the other npc and greet, but it was a little confusing at first.

Micklin Vandus Unease In Tishlar:
    "I can only imagine what he might have done if we had been unawares." I have no idea what he means.

Tokash:
    " I have never heard of this god, Scorpus, but the fantatics gather to the west and have <!--ST 38969794 1>begun to attack<!--/ST> tradesmen and even caravans traveling between here and Dryart<!--AN>Benal--talk_point_emote<!--/AN>" missing period.

Attunement to tishlar, quest is accepted but no text appears. greeting npc offers attunement again.

Amulet of Scorpus missing icon.

relic of barasavus missing icon.

scepter of ada-korrous missing icon...

Private Andi Vallinth:
    "They have been sending so-called <!--ST 39440374 1>missionaries.<!--/ST> south from their camp to infiltrate and convert the residents of the communities along the coast" something missing here.

for now..

Another typo and other bugs:

Curate Bikann:
    "<!--ST 36794056 1>Most have long since been forgotten and may even predate the building of this Tower or the Kingdom of Barsavus.<!--/ST>" should be Barasavus.

still Bikann:
    "You do not know me, but I am something of a history afficianado, Tilithia." aficionado?

Grave Miasma uses gift slot and puts pink box on characters head.

Amulet of Scorpus should use Armor crystal icon?

Ancient Barasavian charm-what piece of armor does it go on? Also requires you to finish Pestilence III,shouldnt be quest from tower of Healing?

Forgotten Souls don't drop Recovered Memories but Fallen Curates do.
    Last edited by Tilithia; November 23rd, 2016 at 12:09 AM.

Battlemaster Anthrindosh at Aubador.
    Last line of greeting message, "Indeed, weve lost contact with several of our patrols."
    Should be we've, not weve.

Think I got all of these. Thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information