Thread: Content Update Bugs

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Content Update Bugs

Ok, I'm away on business at moment so cannot really test but I did find on those 2 quests....

- Memories are still not dropping from the Forgotten Souls (with buff applied), I only managed to get 1 to drop from an Enraged Soul but only the 1.

- Need to consume the grave dust to be able to hurt the Enraged Souls but the quest sort of skips that part, only by mousing over the grave dust do you find its the only thing that can hurt the Souls.
    Perhaps make this 2 separate quests? 1 to go find the dust then return to Altin with it and he tells you to use it to kill 12 souls?

- Also 2 minutes is abit short for the timer since you only get 2 dust per grave and a lower level char will take some time to kill these Enraged souls, perhaps 5 mins per dust?

- Pacifying the Angry (part 2) just greys out upon completion and sits in your quest window, no real ending to the quest?

Default Re: Blight Delta 290

Pacifying the angry will complete if you go see Orinn in the tower, but the quest does not tell you to go see him.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thanks. Got it.

- Need to consume the grave dust to be able to hurt the Enraged Souls but the quest sort of skips that part, only by mousing over the grave dust do you find its the only thing that can hurt the Souls.
    Perhaps make this 2 separate quests? 1 to go find the dust then return to Altin with it and he tells you to use it to kill 12 souls?

Actually, the quest tells you to use it for that very purpose.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; November 23rd, 2016 at 12:56 PM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quest: Memories of the Forgotten (part 1) has some issues, quest says to get the memories from Forgotten Souls (I think) but they drop from Fallen Curates and if you have any Memories in your pack no more will drop. I figured that out by giving the one I had to another player. Also you need the Aura from Bikann or they don't drop.

So to do the Quest as it is right now you need 2 people , one to carry the memories while the other gathers them, don't seem to work if you are grouped either. You need the 12 memories when you turn the quest in too.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Reported in the first post in this thread.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information