Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Live Event 2016 - Saturday October 29th - Start preparing!

Default Re: Halloween Live Event 2016 - Saturday October 29th - Start preparing!

Pryzm's question was answered over Discord, but to anyone else wondering: I don't believe it's possible for free characters to copy over to Blight. It may be possible with a singular character on Blight, but free accounts have 0 allowed test character slots, so I'm uncertain.

Ming - it should start in Dralk, if I'm not mistaken.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Halloween Live Event 2016 - Saturday October 29th - Start preparing!

I Finally have something useful to do with the 200mill of hoard pieces I was saving for no reason

Aw yeah, I'm totally ready! Good thing I'll be on that day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsilas View Post
    I just checked around and it seems that the NPC that tells the tale of Burnbones was actually moved somewhere I can't find it or removed from the game entirely.

Thankfully, the story and his dialogue is preserved on the player wikis
    Isn't that just like an Istarian NPC?? to go missing when he is needed the most (shakes his head and munches on a mackerel, while waiting for news of the missing NPC) maybe Burnbones ate him?

Pryzm's question was answered over Discord, but to anyone else wondering: I don't believe it's possible for free characters to copy over to Blight. It may be possible with a singular character on Blight, but free accounts have 0 allowed test character slots, so I'm uncertain.

Ming - it should start in Dralk, if I'm not mistaken.
    My alt is a free forever account, and I copied him to blight more than a week ago. I have logged him in as well so.

Please also take not that there is expected to be a larger than normal number of players in one area. Please consider reducing your view distance and/or adjusting your graphics settings to ensure a smooth play experience.

Can't wait. Really glad that some live events are happening again.

The "vortex of evil" sky is showing up randomly for me on Order... is that supposed to be happening?

If you're patched to Blight, then yes, that is meant to happen. The Halloween sky only appears over the grassy biome, which is why it may appear random

If you're patched to Blight, then yes, that is meant to happen. The Halloween sky only appears over the grassy biome, which is why it may appear random
    I am not currently patched to Blight that I know of. I used to play on Blight though, so maybe some old remnants are hanging around in my settings. It is a cool effect though

Yeah, sorry, I just learned a bit ago that the sky was actually patched out to live, too. I thought it was only on Blight - but the rest of my message still applies; it's a temporary Halloween effect and isn't a bug or anything

Oh, I know it's not a bug, I was just surprised to see it on the Live servers.

Turns out, I will miss the opening event... how much will be going on later in the day, or on Sunday?

Don't forget to turn on sound!!!!

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Oh, I know it's not a bug, I was just surprised to see it on the Live servers.

Turns out, I will miss the opening event... how much will be going on later in the day, or on Sunday?
    The opening event is an interactive story, which culminates in a fight. This fight itself is what will be repeated over the rest of the day and Sunday, which some minor differences each time.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Just to verify, 7 PM CEST = 1 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) ?
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thank you Liseth!

First, thank you to the admins, I know it is difficult to put on an event that works for everyone.

Please consider for future events, to have all the storyline chat & critical events (e.g., what trade works) made visible to all participants, regardless of location. That will help prevent a completely disconnected feeling from what is going on.

The riddles were very interesting and chasing down answers is a great idea. Thank you for putting it together.

Can some one post a pick of gold nova pls I have got to find me one of them spells
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Lanithai is beeing "climbed" XD

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information