Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Live Event 2016 - Saturday October 29th - Start preparing!

Default Halloween Live Event 2016 - Saturday October 29th - Start preparing!

_____
    Storytellers whisper the tale of the Legend... A dragon so notorious that long after he was put away, his name remains... Time has a way of distorting the truth and turning it into a mythic legend.

But...what if the truth... isn't merely a Legend?
    _____
    On October 29th, a Halloween event will be held on the blight server. The reasoning behind this is the amount of GM involvement, and some technical requirements that were patched to blight earlier this week. It will also allow people from both servers to join the same event.

Info
    -The event will be run on Blight, make sure to have copies ready before the 29th or you won't be able to participate!
    -The event will start at 9:00AM PST/7:00PM CEST and run till Sunday the 30th, though the main event will only be run once at the start of the event.
    -Any rewards given out at the end of the main event will be written down and handed out to the respective players of Chaos and Order, contact your server's Event GM in case they forget you. We will also cross check the server logs when we distribute tokens to try to get them over to your respective shard character. It will be given to the character you participated with.
    -Bring supplies! Be prepared! This includes lots and lots of hoardables, so have them in your inventory. This event has a much higher than normal difficulty because its up against the collective power of two servers for a holiday season (once a year) live event.
    - Even if you patched to blight now, please enable patching when you log in for the event to make sure you don't miss anything that's needed.

There is expected to be a larger than normal number of players in one area. Please consider reducing your view distance and/or adjusting your graphics settings to ensure a smooth play experience.
    Last edited by Yfelvik; October 27th, 2016 at 09:49 PM.
    Azulyte is a Dragon's best friend. Azulars on the other hand, are another matter entirely...

Default Re: Halloween Live Event 2016 - Saturday October 29th - Start preparing!

ooooooooh!

what do we need to do to get our characters copied to blight if they are not there already (or could use an update in skills)?

Default Re: Halloween Live Event 2016 - Saturday October 29th - Start preparing!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    ooooooooh!

what do we need to do to get our characters copied to blight if they are not there already (or could use an update in skills)?
    In the launcher, on the left-hand side there will be several options, the 4th one in this is "copy", clicking this while having a character selected will bring up a prompt asking for a confirmation, simply select yes and your character will be copied within a certain amount of time (this used to be certain days of the week, but I am not entirely sure whether this has been changed over the past few years or not.)

Oooooh, what does this button do?

Blog Entries

Oh heck yes!!!
    Bherel Auphun (Chaos - main)
    Roasted Sumatra (Chaos)

Sassi Quickwing (Blight)
    [Beryl, house of the Kindred Spirits, Dawn Server, R.I.P.]

Will lower levels be able to participate? As long as I've played this game off and on, I don't have any 100 characters yet

While all the fighting will be high-levels, low-levels can still help puzzle out any mental challenges we throw your way. You won't be useless

Burnbones?

I logged into one of my characters on Blight. I love the "swirling vortex of evil" sky and the bats

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

That lava in lava pools looks very realistic. the one on my screen is still yellow. is there a mod for this or is this event only,or did I miss something?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

The lava is indeed a mod. I think this is the mod here.

To be quite honest, I meant to take the mod off and forgot, but it does add to the effect

We need thank you button under each post to add "thanks" xD

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Is that Burnbones coming out of the Lava ?!!?!
    .perhaps I should copy my Burnbones over so he can have a friend

Chaos eather in Elia or Harro unless I go to sleep while being lazy in NT ;p

Copied over so should be ready to go. I am really looking forward to this

Thanks for all the work putting these events together.
    Solarrian Windwalker - Helian - 100/100/100/100 DGMC
    Drackhen Windwalker - Helian - 48 Adv - 41 Craft
    Timeraiire - Lunus - 35 Adv - 35 Craft
    Chaos Server - GL Casual Heroes

that sounds like burnbones to me.

Epion can not sleep quietly as long as the blight is here starting trouble . Hops in to his dragon Gundam , Activates the Zero system . His eyes glow green and heads in to battle .

Thankyou sooooo much for this event !!! Reminds me about the holiday trents soo many years ago .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Its a little late but you should totally post this on your facebook site,for those who don't read forums....may bring some people back.

What location on blight?
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Getting reeealy interested here. Thats a reeeealy nice teaser there! I`ll send it all over to my Ista friends!
    By the way... Burnbones? Closer information please? I`m kinda a lore hoarder. Please anyone up for an explenation? XD

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

I just checked around and it seems that the NPC that tells the tale of Burnbones was actually moved somewhere I can't find it or removed from the game entirely.

Thankfully, the story and his dialogue is preserved on the player wikis

A question from Seleni here. She has only free access and cannot pay at the moment. Will she be able to copy to blight and still participate on the raid?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information