Thread: Blight Delta 289

Default Blight Delta 289

Blight Delta 289 is now on the Blight server.

• Tier I Flame spells (Bolt, Strike, Bomb, Spear), no longer say target is immune and Burned effect works correctly.
    • Forgotton Souls are now Forgotten Souls
    • Private Valn Saerig now offers to attune players to Tishlar
    • Sigil of Toval now states what it conflicts with, applies correctly to Tier 3 items, and has an item-name modification.
    • Amulet of Scorpus now says what it does.
    • Quest “Plans within Plans” now refers to High Confessor instead of Senior Confessor
    • Curate Bikann’s Aura of the Forgotten will now apply to players, not monsters.
    • Confessor Tel Orthess now offers to attune players to the Tower of Healing
    • Reworked the spawns of Enraged Souls, Fallen Curates, and Defiled Graves within the Tower of Healing Canyons
    • Tier 3 Gem Golems no longer spawn within the Tower of Healing Canyons, but instead have migrated north and west closer to Desert’s Edge.
    • Geleon’s Master Scroll Replica is now tradeable (the formula is not) and has a coin/hoard value
    • Master Dryart, the Gatekeeper, is now known as Felnith and has moved south of the teleport gate to a shop. He will offer to attune players to Dryart.
    • Guard Heber Fiddletok now offers to attune players to Desert’s Edge.
    • Bixben Lindnottin is now the Guard-Captain, a member of the NRDF, and will offer to attune players to New Rachival.
    • Quest “Town Marshall: Thinning the Crowd” now refers to the New Rachival Town Marshall, rather than Mahagra and points players at the new location for Jasper golems.
    • Quest “Go Bag 5 Citrine Golem Gemstones” refers to the correct location for Citrine Golems
    • Quest “Dragon Healing Expert: Defeat Dramentus the Citrine Golem” now refers to the updated location for Dramentus.
    • Quest “Drain Strike V: Battle in the Desert” updated to refer to the new location for Aquamarine Golems.
    • Quest “Town Marshall: Color Blind” now refers to the New Rachival Town Marshall, rather than Mahagra and points players at the new location for Aquamarine Golems.
    • Fixed the treasure of Disgraced monsters
    • Updated treasure for Cultists, Jade Wolves, Souls and Fallen around the Tower of Healing and Great Battle
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Blight Delta 289

Cannot continue to test as both questlines are halted.
    Defiled graves don't reveal anything after digging them up (is that what were meant to do to 'examine a defiled grave').
    Forgotten memories still aren't dropping from Forgotten ghost thingies (I had the aura applied)

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

-Pacifying the Angry (part 2) , cannot dig up a Defiled Grave.
    -Memories of the Forgotten (part 1) , cannot obtain Memories from killing Forgotten ghosts with the buff applied.

Any ETA on when these will be fixed so I can continue bug testing?

Hoping to get another delta to Blight this coming week with fixes for these issues.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Just got directed here from the Intro quest bug thread. Didn't see the fixes posted in this delta notes. Also, is Charge (Warrior ability) broken? I'm on the first NT quest and need to use Charge 3 times, but it seems to go off. I get the casting bar and see the casting message, but never see the completion message. It does agro non-agro mobs when used on them, but that doesn't advance the quest either.

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMage View Post
    Just got directed here from the Intro quest bug thread. Didn't see the fixes posted in this delta notes. Also, is Charge (Warrior ability) broken? I'm on the first NT quest and need to use Charge 3 times, but it seems to go off. I get the casting bar and see the casting message, but never see the completion message. It does agro non-agro mobs when used on them, but that doesn't advance the quest either.
    apologies, its this one http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ight-Delta-288

With the latest blight client (393.1 or 393.2, in game it shows .1, during login the splash screen showed .2), when gathering resources, no longer get a feedback "the resource has been deleted..." once the node is emptied.

that one has been gone for a while

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Thread Information