Thread: crazy glitch or a deliberate action

Default crazy glitch or a deliberate action

i will try explain issue as good as i can:
    i leveled my alt trough killing 100+mobs fyakkies,strange things started happening when my lesser alt has died,in one moment my died chathie just stand up,not been rezzed,just stand up and started run,although on another screen he was dead,after rezing him he's been rezeed but...he teleported somehow in the place when he run when he died,my question is,what is this? if this is crazy glitch or a deliberate action?

Default Re: crazy glitch or a deliberate action

lag/latency and ocassional communications glitch. To make the game more responsive, the client predicts the motions of others around you. If the hatchy was moving at the moment he died, you client continues to predict movement. Sometimes the fact that the other toon/mob died doesn't come through right, and your client keeps thinking its alive/moving. Sometimes happens with mobs too.

Just run out of range (100m or so) and back, and the client gets the updated information. Then you can res friendly players, loot actually dead mobs, etc.

occasionaly,wrong,on 2 different machines? this is joke?

this is happen to often like for simple error as i said 2 different machines not dual login on one machine.

Also,you wrong,he not running just after died,he lay for a moment,primal rebirth is loading after maybe 1 minute maybe minute and 30-40 seconds he starting run,after going out of range he dying again far away from you,this isn't mistake

Quote Originally Posted by vasteel View Post
    occasionaly,wrong,on 2 different machines? this is joke?
    It's an internet communications issue.Guessing both pc's use the same internet connection?

What's happening to you is a bug where you are having your alt follow you and when it dies the game still has it following you... So when you move away from your alt, even just a little it is going to try and follow you. It being dead and trying to follow you will cause it to run in a straight line until it hits a wall or cliff side on its screen.

Just don't have it following you, or.. don't move away from it when it dies.

ok thanks,yes i think this is autofollow issue.

Thread Information