Thread: America is saved

Hybrid View

Default America is saved

America is saved, the campaign is over , its time to stop fighting amongst our self's about party politics, and unite as a people we are one united states. Do not ever let the hope of the founding fathers light be extinguished. Tonight the American people have spoken, Trump was the victor of a 32 month brutal campaign . He vanquished the media the pollsters 16 Republican hopefuls and Finally Hillary R Clinton. A few personal thoughts

To Hillary, This closes the chapter on your family for political office for the foreseeable future But I encourage you to Keep trump on his toes and be that staunch nagging voice that you have been for the last 30 years and continue to shape your party.

To the DNC
    You have lost touch with the American people For you to regain your standers of the party of the people I encourage you to once again search your self's your souls reach out to the people for we are your employers .

To Donald Trump
    Well fought my friend , How ever your battle is just beginning You have applied for a job and you have listed your qualifications as the savior of the people a daunting task Never forget the American People across all Race religions creeds or party's have chosen you to be the champion you pro-trade your self to be , And never forget the Americans peoples Wrath if you betray our trust. I do not envy you ,and the job of Warrior Healer and Leader you have fought hard for and won the rank of President of the United states Americans choice for our 43 President .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: America is saved

Well said LC, It's certainly not a job for the faint of heart. but personally i think the better candidate won.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Im an Independent I call an Ace and Ace A Spade A Spade and if your an idiot Ill call you an idiot I don't care if your the pope president Elect or a Postal worker. This year I attended both campaign rally's Despite what the Media said The Most hateful divisive by far was Clinton. Sure trump stuck his size 13 foot in his mouth on more than one occasion and it did make me cringe with some of them... But I voted personalty for trump because of 1 fact . He talks Common sense at his rally's he said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall and then he told the 10s of thousands of people at the several ways he could make it happen ! But the media did not do there jobs and relay it to us .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    he said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall and then he told the 10s of thousands of people at the several ways he could make it happen !
    This is just one example of the many divisive and racist things Trump said. I do not believe the billionaire has the interests of the common citizen at heart; I believe he will push to make the wealthiest 1% wealthier at the expense of everyone else. He's already proven he does that in his business dealings.

Also please note that there are people who do feel like dreams were shattered Tuesday night, so calling any one of them an "idiot" simply because they have very different political views than you is like putting salt in a wound. Attack Hillary's policies and actions all you want, but please do not be nasty at me or any other Clinton supporter when we disagree. The feelings tend to become very mutual.
    Last edited by awdz; November 10th, 2016 at 11:29 AM.

Just wondering and how is building a wall to keep out illegals and drug cartels racist? And how is deporting illegals racist for that matter?

For one Mexico is a country and Mexicans are not a race either. He said he would stop all illegals not a specific race, it's not like he said "I will stop all black/Hispanic mexicans"

Racist is the most incorrectly overused term used in modern society. It has basically lost all power.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Quote Originally Posted by Calyndrell View Post
    Just wondering and how is building a wall to keep out illegals and drug cartels racist? And how is deporting illegals racist for that matter?

For one Mexico is a country and Mexicans are not a race either. He said he would stop all illegals not a specific race, it's not like he said "I will stop all black/Hispanic mexicans"

Racist is the most incorrectly overused term used in modern society. It has basically lost all power.
    When "Mexican" is used to mean all Hispanics trying to cross the southern US border illegally, it is racist. To let you have your point about the overused word, please substitute "bigoted" where I used "racist" in my original post. Building a wall is divisive.

If they are threatening or encouraging a revolution or criminal acts against others over those different political views and the results of a democratic process, then yes I will certainly be calling them an idiot. You might not like it but people have a right to call others idiots or fools based on their opinions of them just like you have the right to call someone a racist due to your opinion of them, as you have. And if it is said 'but he's a politician, its different.' that is an excuse not a reason that makes it acceptable. I don't care if that person is a politician or a pauper they are still a human being. The shoes have to come in pairs.
    This really does not sound like a gracious, reconciling winner. There is difference between pointing out stupid actions/remarks and making a personal attack against someone's character. Also, why did you post under two different ID's?

so calling any one of them an "idiot" simply because they have very different political views than you is like putting salt in a wound.
    If they are threatening or encouraging a revolution or criminal acts against others over those different political views and the results of a democratic process, then yes I will certainly be calling them an idiot. You might not like it but people have a right to call others idiots or fools based on their opinions of them just like you have the right to call someone a racist due to your opinion of them, as you have. And if it is said 'but he's a politician, its different.' that is an excuse not a reason that makes it acceptable. I don't care if that person is a politician or a pauper they are still a human being. The shoes have to come in pairs.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

For give me awdz you miss understand me . the Idiot comment related solely to the candidates. I did it with Bush I did it with Oboma and I did it with both Killary and Trump . Please note My guy was not Trump, Mine was Chris but when i realized trump was not just shaking things up and was serious i started to vet him . To my own research and investigations . Trump is a Philanthropist a " true " Philanthropist .

Proof
    On Christmas night his limo broke down on Washington bridge miles away from a phone a person in hard times lost his job and was about to loose it all stopped his truck to assist the disabled limo not knowing trump was in there or what he was about to do . when he got the limo up and running trump rolled down the window and asked him for his name and if there was anything he can do in return for his kindness . the man replied could i get some flowers for the misses and a note explaining why i am late today . trump said done .

THATS NOT WHAT TRUMP DID
    Instead he hires a team of PI to find out what he could do to help the family out seen that he was badly in debt about to loose his truck home and life . TRUMP PAYS OFF HIS MORTGAGE AND AUTO LOAN obtains the deeds and personally delivers a box of orchards to his wife but instead of a card His deeds where in the envelope paid in full .

Did you here that on the trail ? or did we hear media spin ?

I will be the first person to call trump out on Idiocy . but we are 2 days in his election and he has already set Major ground work to return jobs to the rust belt ... I got to say Im optimistic.

Thread Information