Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: America is saved

  1. #1

    Default America is saved

    America is saved, the campaign is over , its time to stop fighting amongst our self's about party politics, and unite as a people we are one united states. Do not ever let the hope of the founding fathers light be extinguished. Tonight the American people have spoken, Trump was the victor of a 32 month brutal campaign . He vanquished the media the pollsters 16 Republican hopefuls and Finally Hillary R Clinton. A few personal thoughts

    To Hillary, This closes the chapter on your family for political office for the foreseeable future But I encourage you to Keep trump on his toes and be that staunch nagging voice that you have been for the last 30 years and continue to shape your party.

    To the DNC
    You have lost touch with the American people For you to regain your standers of the party of the people I encourage you to once again search your self's your souls reach out to the people for we are your employers .

    To Donald Trump
    Well fought my friend , How ever your battle is just beginning You have applied for a job and you have listed your qualifications as the savior of the people a daunting task Never forget the American People across all Race religions creeds or party's have chosen you to be the champion you pro-trade your self to be , And never forget the Americans peoples Wrath if you betray our trust. I do not envy you ,and the job of Warrior Healer and Leader you have fought hard for and won the rank of President of the United states Americans choice for our 43 President .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: America is saved

    Well said LC, It's certainly not a job for the faint of heart. but personally i think the better candidate won.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

  3. #3

    Default Re: America is saved

    Im an Independent I call an Ace and Ace A Spade A Spade and if your an idiot Ill call you an idiot I don't care if your the pope president Elect or a Postal worker. This year I attended both campaign rally's Despite what the Media said The Most hateful divisive by far was Clinton. Sure trump stuck his size 13 foot in his mouth on more than one occasion and it did make me cringe with some of them... But I voted personalty for trump because of 1 fact . He talks Common sense at his rally's he said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall and then he told the 10s of thousands of people at the several ways he could make it happen ! But the media did not do there jobs and relay it to us .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

  4. #4

    Default Re: America is saved

    Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    he said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall and then he told the 10s of thousands of people at the several ways he could make it happen !
    This is just one example of the many divisive and racist things Trump said. I do not believe the billionaire has the interests of the common citizen at heart; I believe he will push to make the wealthiest 1% wealthier at the expense of everyone else. He's already proven he does that in his business dealings.

    Also please note that there are people who do feel like dreams were shattered Tuesday night, so calling any one of them an "idiot" simply because they have very different political views than you is like putting salt in a wound. Attack Hillary's policies and actions all you want, but please do not be nasty at me or any other Clinton supporter when we disagree. The feelings tend to become very mutual.
    Last edited by awdz; November 10th, 2016 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #5

    Default Re: America is saved

    Just wondering and how is building a wall to keep out illegals and drug cartels racist? And how is deporting illegals racist for that matter?

    For one Mexico is a country and Mexicans are not a race either. He said he would stop all illegals not a specific race, it's not like he said "I will stop all black/Hispanic mexicans"

    Racist is the most incorrectly overused term used in modern society. It has basically lost all power.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

  6. #6

    Default Re: America is saved

    so calling any one of them an "idiot" simply because they have very different political views than you is like putting salt in a wound.
    If they are threatening or encouraging a revolution or criminal acts against others over those different political views and the results of a democratic process, then yes I will certainly be calling them an idiot. You might not like it but people have a right to call others idiots or fools based on their opinions of them just like you have the right to call someone a racist due to your opinion of them, as you have. And if it is said 'but he's a politician, its different.' that is an excuse not a reason that makes it acceptable. I don't care if that person is a politician or a pauper they are still a human being. The shoes have to come in pairs.


    You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

    "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"


  7. #7

    Default Re: America is saved

    For give me awdz you miss understand me . the Idiot comment related solely to the candidates. I did it with Bush I did it with Oboma and I did it with both Killary and Trump . Please note My guy was not Trump, Mine was Chris but when i realized trump was not just shaking things up and was serious i started to vet him . To my own research and investigations . Trump is a Philanthropist a " true " Philanthropist .

    Proof
    On Christmas night his limo broke down on Washington bridge miles away from a phone a person in hard times lost his job and was about to loose it all stopped his truck to assist the disabled limo not knowing trump was in there or what he was about to do . when he got the limo up and running trump rolled down the window and asked him for his name and if there was anything he can do in return for his kindness . the man replied could i get some flowers for the misses and a note explaining why i am late today . trump said done .

    THATS NOT WHAT TRUMP DID
    Instead he hires a team of PI to find out what he could do to help the family out seen that he was badly in debt about to loose his truck home and life . TRUMP PAYS OFF HIS MORTGAGE AND AUTO LOAN obtains the deeds and personally delivers a box of orchards to his wife but instead of a card His deeds where in the envelope paid in full .

    Did you here that on the trail ? or did we hear media spin ?

    I will be the first person to call trump out on Idiocy . but we are 2 days in his election and he has already set Major ground work to return jobs to the rust belt ... I got to say Im optimistic.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

  8. #8

    Default Re: America is saved

    I searched the web about this and found many many sites reporting this as a fake urban legend that has been retold many times for many years as far back as the 90s, with varying details. One time he is married to marla another to Ivana. Sometimes its in Michigan sometimes New York sometimes DC. Sometimes its fix a flat, fix engine problem, lend cell phone cause the limos is not working.



  9. #9

    Default Re: America is saved

    So the question is which is the lie. Either way it could be either media spin to make him look bad or self spin to make him look good. The truth is we'll never know for certain. But what I do know is how he handles business take the golf course he's opened/is opening in scotland. Every person from the chairman to the lowest caddy was locally hired and not just a lacky from else where in his corporation.

    What we do know is that he hasn't broken the law, If he had it WOULD have been revealed. Thats more than we can say for Hillary.

    Whats really annoying me about all the whining and b****ing I am hearing about him winning. The voting system hasn't changed in the last what 300 years, It was perfectly fine for the last 40 odd presidents so stop complaining and accept defeat with atleast a little grace.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

  10. #10

    Default Re: America is saved

    But he was the one said the voting was rigged so I guess he won with a rigged system.

    About his golf courses thats so differant from the stories of him using special visas (such as H-2B visa's) to bring in foreign workers (service people such as maids and waiters) for his clubs in Florida.


    So its been proven she broke laws? I haven't seen any trials proving anything.


    Don't get me wrong I'm no Hillary fan either, just don't understand why some believe everything that comes out of his mouth/republican party as total truth about her yet everything out her mouth/democratic party is a total lie. Bottom line they all lie.



  11. #11

    Default Re: America is saved

    Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    But he was the one said the voting was rigged so I guess he won with a rigged system.

    About his golf courses thats so differant from the stories of him using special visas (such as H-2B visa's) to bring in foreign workers (service people such as maids and waiters) for his clubs in Florida.


    So its been proven she broke laws? I haven't seen any trials proving anything.


    Don't get me wrong I'm no Hillary fan either, just don't understand why some believe everything that comes out of his mouth/republican party as total truth about her yet everything out her mouth/democratic party is a total lie. Bottom line they all lie.
    Point 1. The rigged voting. There was plenty of evidence c and stories claiming that the system was rigged in Clintons favor not his.

    Point 2. Doesn't disprove my rhetoric regarding the gold course in scotland. I was just using it as an example.

    Point 3. Have you even looked at the Podesta E-mails? besides its not a question of weather or not she broke the law. It's a question of weather or not they will bother to prosecute. If she wasn't a high powered politician I have no doubt in my mind she would already be behind bars.

    Point 4. Actually I agree, yup they all lie. I'm not republican or democrat or even american (I am married to one).. but I do have a serious dis-taste for Clinton.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

  12. #12

    Default Re: America is saved

    Some of the Podesta emails that were publicized as coming from him or from Clinton were, in FACT, some SPAM emails that
    he had received!!! They were not from him and they were not from Hillary.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

  13. #13

    Default Re: America is saved

    Quote Originally Posted by Calyndrell View Post
    Just wondering and how is building a wall to keep out illegals and drug cartels racist? And how is deporting illegals racist for that matter?

    For one Mexico is a country and Mexicans are not a race either. He said he would stop all illegals not a specific race, it's not like he said "I will stop all black/Hispanic mexicans"

    Racist is the most incorrectly overused term used in modern society. It has basically lost all power.
    When "Mexican" is used to mean all Hispanics trying to cross the southern US border illegally, it is racist. To let you have your point about the overused word, please substitute "bigoted" where I used "racist" in my original post. Building a wall is divisive.

    If they are threatening or encouraging a revolution or criminal acts against others over those different political views and the results of a democratic process, then yes I will certainly be calling them an idiot. You might not like it but people have a right to call others idiots or fools based on their opinions of them just like you have the right to call someone a racist due to your opinion of them, as you have. And if it is said 'but he's a politician, its different.' that is an excuse not a reason that makes it acceptable. I don't care if that person is a politician or a pauper they are still a human being. The shoes have to come in pairs.
    This really does not sound like a gracious, reconciling winner. There is difference between pointing out stupid actions/remarks and making a personal attack against someone's character. Also, why did you post under two different ID's?

  14. #14

    Default Re: America is saved

    Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Also, why did you post under two different ID's?
    I dunno awdz, maybe because we are two different people?

    I know they say once you are married you're inseparable but geeze, didn't know marriage made couples become Siamese Twins. :P You can be married and not share the same ideas and conclusions all the time (or those ideas can drift apart or change over time) to a point that if you continue to communicate under the same usernames it looks like you are constantly contrary to your words.

    For those that want to know, (there's quite a few out there that know this story already and it kinda fits as a sort of sentimental love story between two poor gamers and Horizons/Istaria.) A long long long long time ago, your forum account was tied to your game account, and being young newlyweds we only could afford one, so we had to share a forum account and a game account. When that changed and when we could afford two accounts under the same username/email, we did so. We also grew as people, and our ideas and conclusions to things like changes in the game or feedback to the devs became different. Well, if you want your feedback and ideas to count, especially to the devs when they ask for the input, then you can not be constantly contrary in your answers. So that made it necessary to also split our forum accounts so 'arzel' no longer had to sound like they were arguing with themselves.

    We don't want this one closed because of its age, (our account is from three months after launch) and truthfully it has too much sentimental value to us both. So we never sought to rename it, nor do we want to. It helps us mark how long we have been married.

    Besides, we like the confusion it causes all of you like this :P


    You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

    "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"


  15. #15

    Default Re: America is saved

    Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post

    This really does not sound like a gracious, reconciling winner. There is difference between pointing out stupid actions/remarks and making a personal attack against someone's character.
    Also since I only just caught this. Just that I'd like some clarification because this is what it sounds like you are saying. So from your words anyone no matter who they voted for (I am assuming being non-american that you did not?) is an ingratious winner (or loser) because they think those causing riots and doing physical harm to others are stupid. So you are ok with people who felt that the democratic process did not go in thier favour for them to loot, burn businesses, brick people and police, and commit physical violence and crimes on everyone else around them in response? And they are smart and clever thinking people for doing this kind of behaviour in response. Noted.
    Also, building a wall to stop criminals, terrorists, extremists, drug trade, and human trafficking is racist. Also noted.


    You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

    "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"


  16. #16

    Default Re: America is saved

    let me derail a bit- just to get the tension out here

    Arzel-even I know that you are 2 persons- though I never met one of you personal in all those years (I think)
    and your story is exact the story of Flame and me. We even shared Lovwyrm in the very beginning: I was Lov- he was wyrm^^
    Then came Flame- and after Unity was shut down, and we joined the us server, we could affort a second comp and a second account.
    Those were the days^^When we were young^^

    US election: As a German I better do not comment on that - though the consequences will hit us too.
    But noone will succeed in estranging me (and most of the people here) from my /our friends in US.
    Or from our brothers and sisters in UK.
    Maybe we do not understand- maybe we do not agree..but we came too far with peace and friendship after all those terrible wars,
    that we would skip or throw away what is precious: brotherhood in arms (and yes-EU contries should pay for US protection!),
    common values and ideals and respect and again: Friendship and so much more.

    I so many contries peole only have the choice amongst "plaque or cholera" as we say here (and I am not necessarily talking about Trump/Clinton- and PLS do not get me wrong here!!) Germany has election next year..and well: plaque or cholera:-(

    One thing someone said here I sign wholeheartedly, and for obviers reason (if you know what happened in Germany last year with the migrants): I would noone allow to call me racist, only because I say that we have enough here- and enough probs-and enough tremendous costs.. and that sad story had just begun..

    Last not least: Though I would not say that I share EPI`s enthusiasm concerning the result of the election^^.. or his political opinions I learned to know over the years in this forum. But he impressed me with his further reasoning in the following posts (might have been easier as a "winner"^^P). And even I (with insufficiant English) did not misunderstood what he said.
    And though EPI and me will never agree concerning political/social themes-- I will keep on playing with him, greet him welcome when he logs in, keep in discourse with him
    he is not my enemy
    he is my dragon friend..my neighbour, my boss, my employee, my...?
    He lives in the same world as I do..we might share the same hopes and dreams besides all politics...l ...
    YOU told me to play a dragon! [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  17. #17

    Default Re: America is saved

    Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    When "Mexican" is used to mean all Hispanics trying to cross the southern US border illegally, it is racist.
    And when did President Elect Trump ever specify hispanics? I certainly missed that memo. Infact from what i read today the only groups he specified were criminal entities/enterprises.

    Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Also, why did you post under two different ID's?
    Also we are both in the Scions and you need to ask this question? but I will help explain it for everyone.

    Miira is Arzel, but Calyndrell is Arzel except when Arzel is gwaine and Arzel is never Miira.
    Last edited by Calyndrell; November 14th, 2016 at 09:19 PM.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

  18. #18

    Default Re: America is saved

    Quote Originally Posted by Calyndrell View Post
    Miira is Arzel, but Calyndrell is Arzel except when Arzel is gwaine and Arzel is never Miira.
    Your signature indicating you are Arzel confused me. Thank you for the clarification.

    And when did President Elect Trump ever specify hispanics? I certainly missed that memo. Infact from what i read today the only groups he specified were criminal entities/enterprises.
    My point was that Trump used "Mexican" when talking about illegal immigrants, a group which also includes a variety of Hispanics from further south than Mexico, so it sounded like he was using the term synonymously with "Hispanic" (and therefore making a racist remark).

    Apparently I missed the news bulletins you got, because the ones I heard much more loudly going on about/threatening violence were Trump supporters (especially prior to the election). And I do not find it surprising that groups known for violence, like the KKK, rallied behind his statements leading up to the election.

    Obviously our views mix less well than oil and water. I did not mean to cause you to be so defensive, only to ask you to be a little more compassionate toward those who were disappointed in the election results. Guess that did not work out any better than my vote.
    Last edited by awdz; November 15th, 2016 at 05:25 AM.

  19. #19

    Default Re: America is saved

    Ok so that somewhat clarified, thank you. You claim things worked out as well as your vote, except that you didn't because you aren't an American citizen (and/or aren't living in the U.S.) and therefore aren't entitled to one. You mean it did not work out as well as your opinion? Which is fine but that clarification in detail is something I believe is rather important to things regarding the topic.


    It's not that I am not compassionate to others. I'll thank you not to assume for me what I feel for the rest of my countrymen and those that live amongst them in the U.S. please. I have a lot of friends who voted both ways. They have thier reasons for that. Some have have been really intelligent about their reasons and I respect them for taking their time to really think and reach their own views rather than simply following along with what they were told to think or believe by the media. I really don't care which way they voted. But I cannot have compassion to those that commit violence or believe it is an answer to a problem they have. I wouldn't care which "side" they were on either. Violence is never an answer. There are more civilized ways to deal with disagreements or problems.
    Last edited by Arzel Rashemi; November 15th, 2016 at 08:10 AM.


    You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

    "Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"


  20. #20

    Default Re: America is saved

    Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    Ok so that somewhat clarified, thank you. You claim things worked out as well as your vote, except that you didn't because you aren't an American citizen (and/or aren't living in the U.S.) and therefore aren't entitled to one. You mean it did not work out as well as your opinion? Which is fine but that clarification in detail is something I believe is rather important to things regarding the topic.
    I was born and have lived my entire life in the US as a US citizen. You made a false assumption and ranted about it.

    I'll thank you not to assume for me what I feel for the rest of my countrymen and those that live amongst them in the U.S. please. I have a lot of friends who voted both ways. They have thier reasons for that. Some have have been really intelligent about their reasons and I respect them for taking their time to really think and reach their own views rather than simply following along with what they were told to think or believe by the media. I really don't care which way they voted. But I cannot have compassion to those that commit violence or believe it is an answer to a problem they have. I wouldn't care which "side" they were on either. Violence is never an answer. There are more civilized ways to deal with disagreements or problems.
    Right back to you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Your Interface. Its been saved.
    By Arzel Rashemi in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 23rd, 2015, 02:27 PM
  2. Action bar position not saved
    By Creme in forum Game Bugs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 14th, 2008, 03:11 AM
  3. Launcher: Remove Saved Email Address
    By Djanee in forum Help (Question and Answer)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 18th, 2007, 04:27 PM
  4. how long are chracters saved?
    By thor777 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: June 14th, 2006, 01:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •