Thread: I need a place to vent a little

Default I need a place to vent a little

Good heavens, I cannot believe it actually happened. :'-(((((

I swear, it feels like either the Russians managed to do as Trump said, and rigged the election, or the systematic brainwashing of US citizens by foreign media moguls took.

I will not understand
    - Why anyone supports a divisive, hate-mongering racist over a person who has worked against terrorists
    - Why keeping emails private is worse than groping women
    - How it is in any way logical to want destructive ideologies with no plan for improvements, over constructive ideas on how to build on what already exists
    - Why anyone would trust the economy to someone who has gone bankrupt instead of one who was on the team to restore the economy after the 2008 crash

Even Republican leadership does not support the guy. I wonder with whom they contracted for the assassination, so that they can have the person they actually trust in office?

Default Re: I need a place to vent a little

Welcome to America, check your rational thinking at the door.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Good heavens, I cannot believe it actually happened. :'-(((((

I swear, it feels like either the Russians managed to do as Trump said, and rigged the election, or the systematic brainwashing of US citizens by foreign media moguls took.

I will not understand
    - Why anyone supports a divisive, hate-mongering racist over a person who has worked against terrorists
    - Why keeping emails private is worse than groping women
    - How it is in any way logical to want destructive ideologies with no plan for improvements, over constructive ideas on how to build on what already exists
    - Why anyone would trust the economy to someone who has gone bankrupt instead of one who was on the team to restore the economy after the 2008 crash

Even Republican leadership does not support the guy. I wonder with whom they contracted for the assassination, so that they can have the person they actually trust in office?
    Wow awdz, I respect you a great deal and love you as a person but this amazes me.

First point, he may not be the most diplomatic of people but out-right racist? but Hillary and her corporate backers are certainly no better there is video footage of just how little they think of minority groups when confronted in a private setting. and as for someone who fights terrorists, she was secretary of defense she simply did her job regarding terrorism, but she also purposely abandoned members of her own armed forces to die.

Second point, deleting e-mails is worse when those said emails are required as evidence in a FBI investigation. And did he ACTUALLY grope her or was it simply a smear campaign? I ain't convinced as she dropped her complaint.

Third point, Trump has said he's willing to work with Russia to improve relations Hillary would almost certainly launched us into a war. So how is that for building on what already exists? Also he will have advisors that will assist him in these matters.

Forth, he hasn't gone bankrupt, he has had companies declared bankrupt to cut chaff and improve his overall business. when he has done it he has always come out of it better. Otherwise how could he possibly be worth billions. Literally. Oh and she was also in the government that helped cause the 2008 crash too, so lets not forget that.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

I don't think anyone but Americans living in the US who are experiencing the issues their government and leaders have put them under for the last 8 years or longer is going to understand why Americans voted the way they did. In the same way that I did and do not expect people living outside the UK to understand why the UK voted the way they did for Brexit.

Most the people I know who have complained in the way this rant is written are not living in the US, are not American, and have never lived there or known the local culture beyond the derogatory memes they use for that country and the people that exist in it. If they have, or do live in the USA then I find that they've never been in the position where the issues have affected them personally and long term, or don't seek to educate themselves nor have the goal of understanding any other information than that which they have expressed or been presented with as being factual and true. In short, nothing that I or anyone can supply as an explanation or an answer to the opinion/vent/rant which is going to be sufficient because there is a flaw in the argument/rant/opinion.

Here is why. The way in which the opinion/rant was written makes clear that there is no way to give an answer or an explanation that would be acceptable because it makes a firm point that the opinion seems to be a close minded minded one, and not a question or inquiry that is open for discussion, explanation, or an offer to an exchange of ideas. Rather it is worded in a way that wants to set the stage for an argument. The argument being rooted in that the opinion/rant written is an end-all-be-all set of facts or truths without leaving any room for other information beyond what is expressed. With an argument like this, there is no point in trying to given any explanation even as useful as I would like to be to those non-Americans I know, as an American abroad who has an understanding of my own culture and society yet seated far from outside the circus that has gone on within my home country since the start of it.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

I didn't vote for either of them, but for me there is a fundamental issue which is that President elect Trump forcefully proclaimed that President Obama is not an American citizen in the face of all facts. He went on and on in that manner. This seems to me to be the action of someone who either denies reality or will latch on to whatever it takes to win votes. The latter is exactly what people hate about Hillary Clinton. Anyway, a president has limited power. The Republican party is running things and Trump will have to go along with whatever it wants, regardless of his "change" mantra.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

QUOTE: "First point, he may not be the most diplomatic of people but out-right racist? but Hillary and her corporate backers are certainly no better there is video footage of just how little they think of minority groups when confronted in a private setting. and as for someone who fights terrorists, she was secretary of defense she simply did her job regarding terrorism, but she also purposely abandoned members of her own armed forces to die.

Second point, deleting e-mails is worse when those said emails are required as evidence in a FBI investigation. And did he ACTUALLY grope her or was it simply a smear campaign? I ain't convinced as she dropped her complaint.

Third point, Trump has said he's willing to work with Russia to improve relations Hillary would almost certainly launched us into a war. So how is that for building on what already exists? Also he will have advisors that will assist him in these matters.

Forth, he hasn't gone bankrupt, he has had companies declared bankrupt to cut chaff and improve his overall business. when he has done it he has always come out of it better. Otherwise how could he possibly be worth billions. Literally. Oh and she was also in the government that helped cause the 2008 crash too, so lets not forget that." QUOTE

Not gonna bother with point 1 other then to say "purposely" ?

Point 2 You prefer a person who had documents that he was under court order to produce shredded instead?

Point 3 You prefer a person who has said he'd bomb the "hell out of them" and sees no problem with using nukes, why have them if not gonna use em.

Point 4 You prefer a person who repeatedly files for bankrupty (his companies) and leaves his creditors big and small holding an empty bag while he waltzes of with his billions. Yes he came out for the better, not so much for workers who lost jobs and small buisinesses that folded cause he didn't pay his bills.

God bless America.... we gonna need it

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    QUOTE: "First point, he may not be the most diplomatic of people but out-right racist? but Hillary and her corporate backers are certainly no better there is video footage of just how little they think of minority groups when confronted in a private setting. and as for someone who fights terrorists, she was secretary of defense she simply did her job regarding terrorism, but she also purposely abandoned members of her own armed forces to die.

Forth, he hasn't gone bankrupt, he has had companies declared bankrupt to cut chaff and improve his overall business. when he has done it he has always come out of it better. Otherwise how could he possibly be worth billions. Literally. Oh and she was also in the government that helped cause the 2008 crash too, so lets not forget that." QUOTE

Not gonna bother with point 1 other then to say "purposely" ?

Point 2 You prefer a person who had documents that he was under court order to produce shredded instead?

Point 3 You prefer a person who has said he'd bomb the "hell out of them" and sees no problem with using nukes, why have them if not gonna use em.

Point 4 You prefer a person who repeatedly files for bankrupty (his companies) and leaves his creditors big and small holding an empty bag while he waltzes of with his billions. Yes he came out for the better, not so much for workers who lost jobs and small buisinesses that folded cause he didn't pay his bills.

God bless America.... we gonna need it
    Ok point 1 ... Yeah ok bad grammer english etc.. But yes.. Purposefully... the evidence is right there in the released e-mails.

Point 2... Court ordered to produce? then why isn't HE under investigation?

Point 3... Yes... he knows the purpose of them... as for "no problem using them" be serious.. there are all kind of loops before a nuke can be launched.

Point 4... So he's a ruthless businessman who made his business stronger... America is now his business... according to that logic... it will only get stronger...

God blessed America... now the rest of us are gonna need it :P

PS. I'm not American I just pay attention.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XtlzPUtyBnI

WARNING HARD TO WATCH VIDEO

The video you are about to watch for any person creed Political choice or what ever you affiliate your self to will fill you with righteous furry ...
    Houston area mother is under investigation after posting a video of her kicking her seven-year-old out of the house. She told him, “Since you voted for Donald Trump, you can get your s*** and get out.”

I DO NOT CARE if you wanted Hillary R Clinton Donnald J TRUMP or the Independent candidate , THIS IS NOT WHAT WE AS A COUNTRY stands for . Republicans DID NOT do this when OBAMA got in office .
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information