Thread: Know any good places to sell food?

Default Know any good places to sell food?

Or any tips for selling it? I can't seem to sell anything in the Kion tavern.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Default Re: Know any good places to sell food?

I've bought some from the Kion consigner a couple of times. Never even thought to check the tavern keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    I've bought some from the Kion consigner a couple of times. Never even thought to check the tavern keeper.
    That's were food is normally sold. Actually, food is the only thing Tavern Keepers sell, if I remember right.

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Try Clearport, people go there to use the T6 Tavern which gives the largest boost I do believe.

Does Order Clearport have a T6 tavern?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Clearport is on Chaos server I believe. I think you will find a T6 Tavern outside Aughundell , when you go down the hill turn left (east) towards the gate (25590/25760) but no food there now.Morning Light got a T6 Tavern and there are food dishes there for sale. So that may be the spot to sell your food.

cheers
    Last edited by TheRock; November 12th, 2016 at 12:18 PM.

Oops sorry didnt know was talking about Order.

Quote Originally Posted by flamestar View Post
    Or any tips for selling it? I can't seem to sell anything in the Kion tavern.
    There is also a 'City-sponsored' Tavern in Aughundell as well, near the city-sponsored pawnbroker. I've also seen food sold on the Aughundell Connie before as well.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Another thing to keep in mind is the tier of the food and player access. Lower teir food isn't going to sell well at Morning Light as it is very dangerous for a low level player to get there to attune. I say this as the owner of the Morning Light tavern. Wish it wasn't so but that is the world we now play in.

Bristugo has an imperial tavern keeper too next to the junk buyer which might be a thought, as well as imperial Kion and Aughundell tavern keepers. Only difference between imperial taverns and player T6 taverns is they don't have as high a tavern bonus as you will find at a player T6 tavern.

For what it's worth, I instinctively check the tavernkeepers in Aughundell, Bristugo, and Kion.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information