Thread: Methalis And The AROP

Default Methalis And The AROP

Hello lovely creatures of Istaria. Mostly Order I imagine will be reading this but who knows, Chaos players may too. Well, either way Methalis turns 785 days old on Saturday. It has taken me since Saturday, September 27, 2014 to actually reach the point of Metha being ready to become an Ancient dragon. With this in mind I invite all dragons and bipeds of Order to join me this Saturday as I take on the AROP for the first time. I don't know how long it will take though my plan is to try and finish it all in one day. We shall see. I hope to see you all there!

(This time my ascension will be recorded by two trusted individuals after the adult one never being posted.)

Goodbye adult Methalis!

Default Re: Methalis And The AROP

Well see maybe i manage to get on and record but i am only a hatchie on order ^^

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Congrats from a fellow Ancient on Chaos, may the winds lift you ever higher.

I work Saturday, but if I have time during the night I will come and join you to help if it's needed.
    -Nawkia

If you see me or Tinder online, feel free to ask. Not sure how much I've got to do in RL on saturday though.

Good Luck, one day is a hard task

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Thanks for all the response! I appreciate the offers of help. After talking with Sarsilas I have decided to start the first part of the AROP tomorrow, Friday, because of a planned raid I really want to attend on Saturday. The Rift run will still be Saturday before/after the Raid which is when I'll be needing all the help I can get. :-)

Thread Information