Thread: Where did everyone go?

Default Where did everyone go?

I have peeped into the Order Shard over the last couple of days. So many gone. Plots that have been there forever are empty. Was planning on returning around mid December. I will miss Lov, Flame and Elt. Sorry to see you go. Who can I pick on now? So many empty plots. Later. Slimey on Order

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Where did everyone go?

I think most of the EU/early day crowd sort of planned a mass move over to Chaos... not sure exactly everyone who moved, but I believe another or two not on your list moved over. Can't remember who.. I want to say Scramjet but I can't remember exactly.

Sorry that you had to return to an empty house, Slimey

You're welcome to come pick on me and my alts. I'm not going anywhere.

The Reagle (and my alts) are around most weekends. Shoot me a tell sometime! And welcome back Slimey! *glomps*

Thanks for the replies and info. I will be on limited amounts until mid-December. I will try to catch each of you. Going through some medical procedures now, should be complete after 2 to 3 weeks. Thanks all. Slimey

Welcome back Slim:-))
    Good to have you back again!!
    Take good care of your health and enjoy Istaria. See you there:-)

Racky: At least Flame and me did not " plan a mass move over to Chaos"
    It was a lonly decision by the 2 of us.
    I repeat the reasons here: Its gotten too lonesame there, noone left to talk to for a longer while, noone to play or fight with, no social life going on.. at the time Flame and me used to play.. .
    So sad- so simple
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I am still around Slimey. Good luck with your medical procedures. Cya around soon.

You can still pick on me, Slimey! Just need to know how

That looked like a mass-move, yes, but it wasn't.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Racky: At least Flame and me did not " plan a mass move over to Chaos"
    It was a lonly decision by the 2 of us.
    I repeat the reasons here: Its gotten too lonesame there, noone left to talk to for a longer while, noone to play or fight with, no social life going on.. at the time Flame and me used to play.. .
    So sad- so simple
    I wasn't saying *you* specifically planned anything ,I was just saying it looks like/I believe there *was* a planned move.

I completely understand, though. When I lived in Germany, it was so dead that I couldn't will myself to log in. I really hope you guys are all enjoying the game better now in your timezones

Cixi is still there and not going anywhere. Mingtian is still goating around and not going anywhere. Looking forward to seeing you.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Thanks for everyone replying. I did not see that the "Canuck" "who lives in Greenland" had moved too. I will miss you guys. Hope everything there works out great. Those who are staying, you were warned about my "annoying" ability. Be prepared. Knossos, I got your message and will see you in the game. Thanks everyone. Hope to see all soon. Slimey on Order

Quote Originally Posted by Elteria View Post
    You can still pick on me, Slimey! Just need to know how

That looked like a mass-move, yes, but it wasn't.

for Order it was a mass move. we lost so many people. still. i've been counting 11....12.... people max at times. now when i get home from work at 2 in the morning at my time, i can't talk to Lovwyrm or scramjet because they all moved. sometimes literally -noone- is online at all. it's starting to scare me.

*gives dragonbrother a big hug* miss you too my friend!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    for Order it was a mass move. we lost so many people. still. i've been counting 11....12.... people max at times. now when i get home from work at 2 in the morning at my time, i can't talk to Lovwyrm or scramjet because they all moved. sometimes literally -noone- is online at all. it's starting to scare me.
    Yeah, I play for a couple of hours early in the morning US time (before work). Now there's only a few people online on Order and most of them are idling for days at a time. It's sad

Later in the day US time, it gets better, but it makes for some really quiet morning sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    *gives dragonbrother a big hug* miss you too my friend!

i'll always be on order for whenever you return.

I've been busy with real life so been logging in at odd times. Somewhat annoyed to see the names of my plots have vanished when I logged in last night. But the one lair I could reach with a biped still had it's name and haven't had time to log a dragon in to check the other lairs. Anyone else have a plot lose it's name?

Yes my plot lost its name. Thank gawd my structures didn't.

Thread Information