Thread: Fall 2016 Content Update Discussion

Default Fall 2016 Content Update Discussion

Use this thread to discuss the Fall 2016 Content Update. Can read the notes here.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; November 22nd, 2016 at 02:23 PM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Fall 2016 Content Update Discussion

I like the new additions and had a good time wandering around. Of course, wasn't too happy I had to attune again to some places I have already had to attune to at least twice.
    The only real complaint I have is the new targeting window. The text is now in green and quite small. It is visible if you don't have your window transparent and if you happen to be in a dark location. The green text is hardly visible at all against green grass and many other places. By the time someone checks to see the level of what's been targeted and strains to read it, the player could be dead. Okay, well Cixi could be dead. Anyway, how about making the text white? Also that huge circle on the left takes up a lot of space, maybe make it optional?
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

What are the Vandus Confederation quests required to get Micklin Vandus to give you the bridge quest? I have 3 completed (The Besieged Outpost, Status of the Militia, and The Withered Aegis Threat), but all Micklin talks about is how he'd rather be fishing.

Also, to whom do I speak to reattune (again) to Dalimond? It did not show up as a possible destination for me from Harro or from Dalimond.

traitor in the midst or something like this. when the quest starts,he talks about traitor.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Dalimond along with Chiconis and New Rachival are no longer on the regular portals with the other cities. Only portal I could find them was on the RED ringed portal in Bristugo where the Dalimond Peninsula destinations are. They are near the bottom of the list along with Dryart, Tishlar and Desert Edge as Tazoon Region:

The misplacement of cities on the portals was not intended and will be fixed as soon as possible. On the contrary, before anyone asks, attunement to New Rachival is intended!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    traitor in the midst or something like this. when the quest starts,he talks about traitor.
    Thank you. When I sorted by Quest Name, I found 17 Vandus Confederation quests that I had finished, including Traitor in the Midst I and II. Is there another one that I missed? Or is the quest I am after "Unease in Tishlar", that I completed in August 2015?

About the cities: now that I know where to find them, it is nice to see that porting there is now free from Bristugo. ;-) It was a surprise to see Dryart and Tishlar under Tazoon Region instead of Settlements now.
    Last edited by awdz; November 23rd, 2016 at 02:10 PM.

Yes, Unease in Tishlar is the quest that connects the two regions.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I did some of these quests, noticed the tazoon desert is populated again with mobs

I take it the Aubador npc's will have quests at a later time?

About the new furniture.

The t6 player tavern is nice but no chairs for the tables? Not much open floor space for a dragon to sit down. I haven't seen a small or medium tavern to know what are in those.

Lady Kendra's manor in Kion is a little too busy with double furniture from existing items and the new house items. Bookcases inside fabric bolts by Imperial Assessor of Knowledge, a bed underneath the fabric distaff, etc. Maybe that building needs a little more attention.

Well taverns are originally built by peds for peds if im correct. They expect you to turn into khutit for that .

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Aren't dragons supposed to sit on top of the tavern? I thought that was a rule somewhere...

Chairs would clutter walking space too much

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Seems recovering memories is very much a curate thing. I managed to stockpile 12 recovered memories from fallen curates; they must have stolen them from the forgotten souls that Curate Bikann bade me to get them from. Now Curate Bikann has bid me get some from the west, but there are no forgotten souls over there, just faded... and the fallen curates nearby the west are the ones from whom I can recover the additional memories.

Is there anything the empire can do, to prevent the tearing of memories from those poor forgotten/faded souls by those fallen curates? I'm doing my part to cut down on the number of fallen curates out there, but there's only so many I can intercept.

Also, I'm a little unclear on how many memories Curate Bikann wants me to recover. She seems to say one thing, but when it comes to the final reckoning, to mean another. I thought she asked for 10 at first but was only satisfied with 12; now she's asked for 16 more but when I checked her tally sheet, it looks like she will be happy with just another dozen. I know healers are more focused on wholeness of body & spirit, but does she need remedial counting lessons?

If he gave any quantities other than the 16, it has been fixed in Delta 291 already on blight.

Remnants of an Artifact (Part 1) - Eneth says to collect 12 Dull Fragments from the Depolarized Remnants, but I have no idea how. Gathering from the remnants does not yield them, even as bonus material. I did get some Azular Essence from the Polarized Remnants. I'm not quite sure how, but the Senior Prelate was happy to talk to me about Part 3 & I think I reached the end of the series, but I still have Part 1 active and did not ever get Part 2.

It would be nice to know in the item description, just what the Amulet of Istara does and to what kind of item it should be applied.
    I'm also not sure on what the Ancient Barasavian Charm may be applied, as the description does not say.

Was fun hunting & working through the quest lines; thank you for the world update! :-)

These issues have already been fixed on Blight. Thanks.

Rhahool no longer has the buttons to quicksell junk or hoard.

The quests for primal restoration, the second quest needs to have the first quest as a pre-req. right now he just gives you both quests at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Rhahool no longer has the buttons to quicksell junk or hoard.
    We're aware of this issue, but there's no fix just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    The quests for primal restoration, the second quest needs to have the first quest as a pre-req. right now he just gives you both quests at once.
    This, however, has been fixed for the next delta.

Thread Information