Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 291

Default Blight Delta 291

The following additions, changes and fixes will be applied to the Blight shard shortly.

• Deer are now known as Bucks and Does.
    • Adjustments made to the spawns of wolf, deer, cedar treant saplings, spiders and wild gruoks. Some areas have had more spawns added (treants, wolves, spiders).
    • Red Tusks now has a patrol route instead of a regular spawn, and it no longer stretches over the side of a hill.
    • Added two new small brown wolf spawns east of the flax.
    • Rend Armor debuff is now known as Rended. Rend Armor I causes a greater reduction in armor while the user is in Green Stance.
    • Adjusted the respawn rate and times of Adamantium Golems within the Barrier Vale.
    • Son’s Shields, Son of Gigaroth’s guards, are now significantly taller.
    • Commander Jatell now offers the title “Demon Slayer”.
    • Epic Combat Ally abilities now use a skill value of 1600 (up from 1000) to determine to-hit and damage.
    • A number of Bolt (Standard and Improved) spells have had their damage adjusted to be more consistent with other bolt spells within the same tier.
    • Incinerate I now causes a greater reduction in flame resistance while the caster is in Blue Stance. Note, the 10% increase in damage while in Red Stance remains as well.
    • Druid

• Growth I now recycles every 30 seconds (down from 60), is received at level 5, and gives Greater Growth I while in Green Stance.
      • Growth I buff is now known as Lesser Growth I. Both Lesser and Greater Growth I have a duration of 30 seconds (down from 60) and pulse every 5 seconds (down from 6).
      • Instant Heal I is now received at level 3
      • Green Stance is now received at level 3
      • Smash 1 is received at level 1
      • Blue Stance is received at level 6
      • Nature’s Fury now recycles every 60 seconds (down from 90)
      • Cloak of Thorns is received at level 8
      • Petrify is received at level 6
      • Coordinated Lightning Bolt I now recycles every 60 seconds (down from 180)

• Keori in Chiconis is now looking for willing Dragons to deliver a package for him.
    • New Dragon spell: Primal Restoration
    • Sshranu in Sslanis is looking for assistants to help him with a new potion formula.
    • Rift Spirit Form now caps FlyHeight/FlySpeed at 0
    • Updated some of the Jungle Crawler spawns within the Sslanis Jungle
    • New Rachival, Dalimond, and Chiconis are re-assigned to the City Racial Pads teleporter group.
    • Aura of the Forgotten now properly works on Forgotten Souls, not Enraged Souls and Fallen Curates.
    • Aura of the Forgotten no longer caps the total quantity of Recovered Memories at 1, but properly at 12.
    • Grave Miasma will now last 5 minutes (up from 2 minutes)
    • Fixed the dependencies and visibility of certain steps within quest “Pacifying the Angry (Part 2)”.
    • Quest “Pacifying the Angry (Part 2)” now refers to the High Confessor instead of Senior Confessor
    • Attuning to Tishlar now provides feedback.
    • Grave Miasma no longer appears as a pink box on a player’s head.
    • Amulet of Scorpus now has an armor crystal icon.
    • Ancient Barasavian Charm now lists what it can be applied to and what it conflicts with.
    • Scorpions have been given a facelift with ability rebalancing and, for Stygian Scorpions, more health.
    • Blacksmith: Help the Gatherer Gather Wood has been renamed to Blacksmith: Help Elenna Gather Wood. Broken step that doesn’t recognize the creation of the 5 tree axes has been fixed.
    • Sigil of Toval is now properly called a Weapon Tech Kit, applies to weapons and claws (instead of armor and scales) and details what it does in its description.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Delta 291

The same thing happens with"Sshranu in Sslanis is looking for assistants to help him with a new potion formula."
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thanks, we're looking into the quest visibility issue.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Thanks, we're looking into the quest visibility issue.
    This is now fixed.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Blog Entries

The "Primal Restoration" spell isn't able to be scribed, stating that the requirements aren't met, even though two ancient dragons far exceed the requirements.
    [09/29/15 22:38:24] General Reklar Plaguebearer surveys your corpse with a look of smug satisfaction.

Sshranu's chat is coming up in a chat tab instead of the normal NPC chat window, not sure if that is intended. Other than that, the quest works fine, cool potions

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdiatoken View Post
    The "Primal Restoration" spell isn't able to be scribed, stating that the requirements aren't met, even though two ancient dragons far exceed the requirements.
    It is currently set to require 200 instead of 180. So you will be able to scribe it at level 22.

The quest about Ada-Korrous's Scepter (I think it is called "The Tomb of Ada-Korrous") does not put a entry in the quest book when you go back to see Voris, Voris just tells you to take it to Dennison. I did't see a Scepter in my pack either. When I went to Dennison nothing happened , just got his normal chat text.

And when you greet the Tishlar archeologist again, she asks if you took it to Dennison, but the chat when she takes it, it sounds like she wanted to take it. So maybe there is supposed to be a follow up quest to take it to Dennison, and she gives it back then?

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    And when you greet the Tishlar archeologist again, she asks if you took it to Dennison, but the chat when she takes it, it sounds like she wanted to take it. So maybe there is supposed to be a follow up quest to take it to Dennison, and she gives it back then?
    She's talking about the Amulet of Scorpus, not the Scepter. There is no follow-up quest to the Tomb quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdiatoken View Post
    Fixed for the next Delta, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    It is currently set to require 200 instead of 180. So you will be able to scribe it at level 22.
    I've also changed this now so you can scribe it at level 20 as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    The quest about Ada-Korrous's Scepter (I think it is called "The Tomb of Ada-Korrous") does not put a entry in the quest book when you go back to see Voris, Voris just tells you to take it to Dennison. I did't see a Scepter in my pack either. When I went to Dennison nothing happened , just got his normal chat text.
    Well its confusing because Voris keeps asking if you took the Scepter to Dennison when you greet him. Oh and I noticed that some Deer are walking backwards. Most 4 legged animals don't walk backwards unless they have to. Looks very odd. maybe its just lag.
    Last edited by Dacurly; November 29th, 2016 at 09:11 PM.

Aura of the Forgotten now properly works on Forgotten Souls, not Enraged Souls and Fallen Curates

I killed about 30 Forgotten souls and did not get any Memories, I had the quest and the aura.

Stygian Scorpions only do their auto attack and nothing else.

Aura of the Forgotten now properly works on Forgotten Souls, not Enraged Souls and Fallen Curates

I killed about 30 Forgotten souls and did not get any Memories, I had the quest and the aura.

Got it.

Stygian Scorpions only do their auto attack and nothing else.

This unfortunately is due to the increased speed of the auto-attack ability. Its now the only thing the monster wants to use. Fixing.

Where is the trigger point for Keori's Quest? (Aradoth Shipment) I've flown/ran all over the mine and inside the mine, and have talked to Barridin with no luck. It is telling me to "Travel to the mines under the Kion Volcano." I have also ran up the path heading towards the mine. The quest is not updating.
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

The point should be right nearby the tree that the road goes under at 20245, 23669. Keori hints to you that you should not fly when holding the package and should walk from Kion. If you follow the road south on foot from Kion, you should hit the point on the path. Sadly, unless I awkwardly broke the quest into two parts, I couldn't make the item actually prevent flight, so you're liable to fly right over the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsilas View Post
    The point should be right nearby the tree that the road goes under at 20245, 23669. Keori hints to you that you should not fly when holding the package and should walk from Kion. If you follow the road south on foot from Kion, you should hit the point on the path. Sadly, unless I awkwardly broke the quest into two parts, I couldn't make the item actually prevent flight, so you're liable to fly right over the spot.
    Okay, I found the area. I came from the other side of the tree (went under the giant tree with roots from the east), so the quest did not trigger. I guess what was misleading was the quest text. All it said was to go to the mines, so that's what I did. Flying typically always triggers quests, so I took a shortcut to the mine by flight. I can see how this works on foot, but not if you attempting to travel by foot from the direction I did lol.

Update: I noticed in the quest update dialogue for the burrow, I think they'res a grammatical error. It says "Was that... scale?" Doesn't sound quite right to me hehe.
    Last edited by xWaterwingx; December 2nd, 2016 at 03:15 AM.
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

The quest step indeed says "Travel to the mines under the Kion Volcano", but I was referring to Keori's dialogue. When you speak to him, he says this to you:
    "[The package is] very fragile and won't survive a hard flight or a good glide, so please stick on the ground throughout the journey, alright? Great! I recommend starting your journey in Kion and following the southwestern path along the edge of the mountain."
    That's the hint I was referring to.

I've adjusted the quest step so it now says "Travel to the mines under the Kion Volcano. Keori suggests that you stay on foot and travel southward from Kion." to be clearer if you miss the dialogue hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsilas View Post
    The quest step indeed says "Travel to the mines under the Kion Volcano", but I was referring to Keori's dialogue. When you speak to him, he says this to you:
    "[The package is] very fragile and won't survive a hard flight or a good glide, so please stick on the ground throughout the journey, alright? Great! I recommend starting your journey in Kion and following the southwestern path along the edge of the mountain."
    That's the hint I was referring to.

I've adjusted the quest step so it now says "Travel to the mines under the Kion Volcano. Keori suggests that you stay on foot and travel southward from Kion." to be clearer if you miss the dialogue hint.
    Alright, thanks for clearing that up. ^^

Also, is the transformation/ghost spell the Hidden Dragon casts on our own dragon just an aesthetic? I am able to fly while in the transformation, but I am an ancient so I suppose that's nothing to really worry about lol. I was running along the ground, started down a hill and instantly began flying. What a sight to see; a flying ghost hatchie.

http://i.imgur.com/Z3VXSwA.jpg heres a look.

And more aaaaaaaaaa

Thread Information