The following additions, changes and fixes will be applied to the Blight shard shortly.

• Deer are now known as Bucks and Does.
  • Adjustments made to the spawns of wolf, deer, cedar treant saplings, spiders and wild gruoks. Some areas have had more spawns added (treants, wolves, spiders).
  • Red Tusks now has a patrol route instead of a regular spawn, and it no longer stretches over the side of a hill.
  • Added two new small brown wolf spawns east of the flax.
  • Rend Armor debuff is now known as Rended. Rend Armor I causes a greater reduction in armor while the user is in Green Stance.
  • Adjusted the respawn rate and times of Adamantium Golems within the Barrier Vale.
  • Son’s Shields, Son of Gigaroth’s guards, are now significantly taller.
  • Commander Jatell now offers the title “Demon Slayer”.
  • Epic Combat Ally abilities now use a skill value of 1600 (up from 1000) to determine to-hit and damage.
  • A number of Bolt (Standard and Improved) spells have had their damage adjusted to be more consistent with other bolt spells within the same tier.
  • Incinerate I now causes a greater reduction in flame resistance while the caster is in Blue Stance. Note, the 10% increase in damage while in Red Stance remains as well.
  • Druid

• Growth I now recycles every 30 seconds (down from 60), is received at level 5, and gives Greater Growth I while in Green Stance.
    • Growth I buff is now known as Lesser Growth I. Both Lesser and Greater Growth I have a duration of 30 seconds (down from 60) and pulse every 5 seconds (down from 6).
    • Instant Heal I is now received at level 3
    • Green Stance is now received at level 3
    • Smash 1 is received at level 1
    • Blue Stance is received at level 6
    • Nature’s Fury now recycles every 60 seconds (down from 90)
    • Cloak of Thorns is received at level 8
    • Petrify is received at level 6
    • Coordinated Lightning Bolt I now recycles every 60 seconds (down from 180)

• Keori in Chiconis is now looking for willing Dragons to deliver a package for him.
  • New Dragon spell: Primal Restoration
  • Sshranu in Sslanis is looking for assistants to help him with a new potion formula.
  • Rift Spirit Form now caps FlyHeight/FlySpeed at 0
  • Updated some of the Jungle Crawler spawns within the Sslanis Jungle
  • New Rachival, Dalimond, and Chiconis are re-assigned to the City Racial Pads teleporter group.
  • Aura of the Forgotten now properly works on Forgotten Souls, not Enraged Souls and Fallen Curates.
  • Aura of the Forgotten no longer caps the total quantity of Recovered Memories at 1, but properly at 12.
  • Grave Miasma will now last 5 minutes (up from 2 minutes)
  • Fixed the dependencies and visibility of certain steps within quest “Pacifying the Angry (Part 2)”.
  • Quest “Pacifying the Angry (Part 2)” now refers to the High Confessor instead of Senior Confessor
  • Attuning to Tishlar now provides feedback.
  • Grave Miasma no longer appears as a pink box on a player’s head.
  • Amulet of Scorpus now has an armor crystal icon.
  • Ancient Barasavian Charm now lists what it can be applied to and what it conflicts with.
  • Scorpions have been given a facelift with ability rebalancing and, for Stygian Scorpions, more health.
  • Blacksmith: Help the Gatherer Gather Wood has been renamed to Blacksmith: Help Elenna Gather Wood. Broken step that doesn’t recognize the creation of the 5 tree axes has been fixed.
  • Sigil of Toval is now properly called a Weapon Tech Kit, applies to weapons and claws (instead of armor and scales) and details what it does in its description.