Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Delta 291

Default Re: Blight Delta 291

No problem

The spell isn't entirely aesthetic. If you approach within 15 meters of Turoth without that spell on, you're going to get a really deadly DoT even to higher-level players. That buff makes you immune to it, which is why you can get it re-casted at any point in time during that step.

I don't see a huge problem with it allowing you to fly despite the hatchling look. It's only temporary, after all, but if any of the team finds it to be an issue (confusing new players comes to mind), it might be restricted in the future. For now, enjoy flying as a hatchling.

I'm patched to blight, but logged in to Chaos.

And now my npc's in my lair are all invisible. The name is also closer to the floor than normal.

Green stance does not give Greater Growth. It gives Lesser Growth like all the other stances.

http://i.imgur.com/jEs6cMb.jpg

Coordinated Lightning Bolt II is on a 180-second cooldown instead of 60 unless the 60-second cooldown is only applicable to Coordinated Lightning Bolt I. If so this is a kind of weird ability, different than all the other skills in the game (that I've seen on wiki, and first hand) as it's cooldown changes when upgrading to a new tier.
    Last edited by xWaterwingx; December 3rd, 2016 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Slightly more information
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by xWaterwingx View Post
    Green stance does not give Greater Growth. It gives Lesser Growth like all the other stances.

http://i.imgur.com/jEs6cMb.jpg

Coordinated Lightning Bolt II is on a 180-second cooldown instead of 60 unless the 60-second cooldown is only applicable to Coordinated Lightning Bolt I. If so this is a kind of weird ability, different than all the other skills in the game (that I've seen on wiki, and first hand) as it's cooldown changes when upgrading to a new tier.
    these are preliminary tests, which is why they were only applied to the lowest tiers, once feedback has been gathered on whether these abilities are usefull in the way they work changes can be made to the other tiers.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    these are preliminary tests, which is why they were only applied to the lowest tiers, once feedback has been gathered on whether these abilities are usefull in the way they work changes can be made to the other tiers.
    Understandable. thank you, but yes it seems growth isn't working properly for me, not sure about anyone else yet. I'm on Blight also, obviously
    Last edited by xWaterwingx; December 3rd, 2016 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    xWaterwingx SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient | Lycheeberry Pavlova - Helian Ancient | Atriva Liliin - Lunus Ancient | Intossicara Draconis - Helian Ancient | Bananaswirl Milkshake - Helian Ancient | Veshk Melone - Lunus Ancient | xWaterwingxII SpiritStream - Lunus Ancient
    And more aaaaaaaaaa

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

- Enchanted Grave Dust requires a Gift slot to be applied.

- The Ghosts in the Canyons are expert rock climbers (just thought id mention that)

- Memories still not obtainable so cannot continue testing that questline.

Where can I find the primal restoration spell? I've looked at NT and I couldn't find it.

I'm playing on the live shards with the blight client. Yesterday I noticed that my Common Notes was empty or not loading. I had a lot of info in there, what file and where is it, that I could check to see if the data is at least still there?

Possible bug, client may not be displaying the notes on the common notes tab. Each characters' individual notes were working ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I'm playing on the live shards with the blight client. Yesterday I noticed that my Common Notes was empty or not loading. I had a lot of info in there, what file and where is it, that I could check to see if the data is at least still there?

Possible bug, client may not be displaying the notes on the common notes tab. Each characters' individual notes were working ok.
    You'll find the notes in Istaria/Prefs/UINotepad.def, these are the common notes. For the character specific notes open the file with the same name in the character folder in prefs.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thread Information