Thread: Sighs...

Thumbs down Sighs...

Well, I have no future hope for Istaria. New players' ideas now own it and they have screwed it, the originality is now gone and the fun atmosphere has been horribly destroyed. Most of you jerks are probably kids stuck in your mid teens to early 20s and know nothing about what this game is really worth to you. All you know how to do is complain that everything is just too hard for you. You need to grow a pair, maybe even a few pairs of whatever it is that helps you sleep at night.
    When both my subs end in January, that's it for me. I'm not renewing. I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only one, and if I am, then I guess I have no time for anymore new bs in my virtual life.

Default Re: Sighs...

As much as it hurts, I would have to agree with Heart on this. Istaria was the best game in the world with it's uniqueness. The crafting in this game "was" the best in the world there was no game out there that even partly compared to it's complexity. I realize some of the glitches are just glitches and they will in no doubt be fixed , however the things that were changed on purpose I do not agree with.

So I guess when my subs run out with Hearts we will both be going. That is four more paid subs that Istaria will lose. Thanks for appeasing the new players that know nothing of hard work.

P.S. Someone might want to watch out for the Chaos server plot in Bristugo that every uses to come up for sale.

-Kor

Please close this thread it's causing unnecessarily, drama.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStone View Post
    Well, I have no future hope for Istaria. New players' ideas now own it and they have screwed it, the originality is now gone and the fun atmosphere has been horribly destroyed. Most of you jerks are probably kids stuck in your mid teens to early 20s and know nothing about what this game is really worth to you. All you know how to do is complain that everything is just too hard for you. You need to grow a pair, maybe even a few pairs of whatever it is that helps you sleep at night.
    When both my subs end in January, that's it for me. I'm not renewing. I wouldn't be surprised if I wasn't the only one, and if I am, then I guess I have no time for anymore new bs in my virtual life.
    As much as a understand this saying, I say...kids are kids and adults are adults. Devs are working hard for Istaria. Many people like kids give neat ideas and work hard. Some don't work hard and start drama. I have a future for Istaria. New players do not own it. They only give their ideas. And "screwed it" -cough cough- I would say they only try their best at most times. "Complain?" Haha...I would say they complain to let out their thoughts and let others know. The fun shall NEVER die. I believe in Istaria and worked my butt off of it with earning many things during my time.

But please close this thread.
    Those who hate, are filled with dishonor.
    But those who have peace in their heart will find a heavenly future.

Everyone who plays this game has valid ideas and opinions and they are all valid. Nobody's is better or worse simply because of their age or their playstyle. We try to generate content for all of our players and sometimes 100% of it isn't going to appeal.

I understand that sometimes frustration over change can be difficult, but please provide meaningful feedback for what has irked you. You never know, it could be that it was unintended, that it might not be what you thought, etc. Thank you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; December 13th, 2016 at 09:43 PM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Korchak Strongbone View Post
    ...however the things that were changed on purpose I do not agree with...
    What changes are you referring to? Primary skill on construction schools?

Lairshaper has always been primary skill, and I leveled it pretty quickly building my lair. I went from 93 to 100 just working on my t5 hall, and had 30 million exp past 100 by the time my one, single lair was done. And it was just an average sized lair.

So if that change is the one you were talking about, I really don't think it is going to be that bad at all. My understanding was that applying EXP was getting a 4x multiplier from what it was. And making bars/bricks only gave a little exp anyway (maybe 10% worth of the leveling process).

The posts asking for the thread to be closed, IMHO, ARE the un-necessary drama... You whining about a thread and demanding it be closed, unless there are personal attacks in it, is out of line, and for the dev's to decide.

I don't think its so much (though could be wrong) losing the exp gained from making bars/bricks/orbs/spools/boards thats got some up in arms, its not being able to make tools/bags/weapons/etc like we have been able to for years to lvl up.

This only getting exp for primary skill method isn't something new, it started long time ago with confectioner school. I'm surprised took this long to spread to the other schools frankly. Not saying I like it or don't like it. For now I'll remain neutral and take a wait and see.

Maybe i can start "renting" out space on my plot(s) for ones without a plot to build something to lvl now .

I actually love the primary system because it allows me to level another school with the bars/orbs/etc, switch, and then still gain the same, if not more xp, as I would normally (the old way) with the keystones/spheres/etc

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    What changes are you referring to? Primary skill on construction schools?

Lairshaper has always been primary skill, and I leveled it pretty quickly building my lair. I went from 93 to 100 just working on my t5 hall, and had 30 million exp past 100 by the time my one, single lair was done. And it was just an average sized lair.

So if that change is the one you were talking about, I really don't think it is going to be that bad at all. My understanding was that applying EXP was getting a 4x multiplier from what it was. And making bars/bricks only gave a little exp anyway (maybe 10% worth of the leveling process).

The posts asking for the thread to be closed, IMHO, ARE the un-necessary drama... You whining about a thread and demanding it be closed, unless there are personal attacks in it, is out of line, and for the dev's to decide.
    And that is your thoughts, I am not demanding anything. I am mainly asking with saying please. Not whining. But due say what you may think of what is right to say. I have no issue. They only felt like "personal attacks."

I'm not surprised that you single yourself out with thinking you are being personally attacked, Sky.
    You do that off the forums, so I am not shocked that you are doing it here.
    If I wanted to attack someone, for something, on a "personal level", it wouldn't be in a rant, sure as heck wouldn't have been in a forums post either.
    But if one such as yourself actually knew some rules about posting at all, you wouldn't intentionally be "whining" and telling everyone in their posts to "Please close this thread" unless it meant that I hit a real nerve.
    Guess what Sweetheart? Rants are Rants. Get over it! From my few hours of reading posts, I see your name along with Spyros "new" name change, you both seem to like to post "Please close this thread" a lot. If you don't like what others have to say, tell a Dev to remove the rant section and maybe we can avoid such problems with your.....

"Please close this thread"

Personal attacks WILL get this thread locked.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStone View Post
    I'm not surprised that you single yourself out with thinking you are being personally attacked, Sky.
    You do that off the forums, so I am not shocked that you are doing it here.
    If I wanted to attack someone, for something, on a "personal level", it wouldn't be in a rant, sure as heck wouldn't have been in a forums post either.
    But if one such as yourself actually knew some rules about posting at all, you wouldn't intentionally be "whining" and telling everyone in their posts to "Please close this thread" unless it meant that I hit a real nerve.
    Guess what Sweetheart? Rants are Rants. Get over it! From my few hours of reading posts, I see your name along with Spyros "new" name change, you both seem to like to post "Please close this thread" a lot. If you don't like what others have to say, tell a Dev to remove the rant section and maybe we can avoid such problems with your.....

I am not shocked you would say something like that. But at least I am not acting like that. I am mainly saying I "felt" that way. Nothing wrong. But I am not going to play this game with you.

This thread should've been closed it caused unecessary drama and now MY BOYFRIEND Spyrioyo's gonna leave and think he's bad but I'll tell you all one thing he's not bad neither is Sky YOU ARE BAD FOR CAUSING THIS!!!! Forgive me for blowing up I'm in tears thanks to this WHY CANT ISTARIA BE A PEACEFUL GAME WHERE WE ALL CAN JUST HAVE FUN GROW UP DRAMA LLAMAS FOR ALL OUR SAKES.... ok devs I'll go take a breather now..... sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Draikeira View Post
    This thread should've been closed it caused unecessary drama and now MY BOYFRIEND Spyrioyo's gonna leave and think he's bad but I'll tell you all one thing he's not bad neither is Sky YOU ARE BAD FOR CAUSING THIS!!!! Forgive me for blowing up I'm in tears thanks to this WHY CANT ISTARIA BE A PEACEFUL GAME WHERE WE ALL CAN JUST HAVE FUN GROW UP DRAMA LLAMAS FOR ALL OUR SAKES.... ok devs I'll go take a breather now..... sorry
    Draikeria is upset and it is understandable. I respect of what you said Draikeria. Istaria should be peaceful game. For it is only a game.

Thread Information