Thread: Since when??

Default Since when??

The Ranting posts are just ranting. Isn't it a freedom of us to just rant? It's not on the normal forums it's just a place to complain. Since when do rants just get closed?

I want to rant about the fact that it really seems that we have some newer developers that are using the Istaria platform as their personal guinea pig to test out new ideas for another game and "US" the playing community are paying for that. We test your ideas, we do your research for you and report it on the forums...what works, what doesn't work.

It is my opinion that if you want to change this game then go make a new game. Don't use my money to test our your ideas trying to make a name for yourself. This game "was" the best game in the world and it's ruined now, so many people have left and I'll be the next. I blame self rightous devs for the changes that suck in this game.

Default Re: Since when??

Nobody is testing anything for some other or new game. We're just all trying to add new content and new things to the game to not only entertain existing players, but also to appeal to new players. Because whatever you might think, without new players sticking around and liking the game eventually it will die.

As stated in the other thread, we welcome feedback for ALL plays types since they should all matter in the game. We value your feedback on specific changes. If you never provide it, we can't really help the game be fun for you.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Since when??

Quote Originally Posted by Korchak Strongbone View Post
    The Ranting posts are just ranting. Isn't it a freedom of us to just rant? It's not on the normal forums it's just a place to complain. Since when do rants just get closed?

I want to rant about the fact that it really seems that we have some newer developers that are using the Istaria platform as their personal guinea pig to test out new ideas for another game and "US" the playing community are paying for that. We test your ideas, we do your research for you and report it on the forums...what works, what doesn't work.

It is my opinion that if you want to change this game then go make a new game. Don't use my money to test our your ideas trying to make a name for yourself. This game "was" the best game in the world and it's ruined now, so many people have left and I'll be the next. I blame self rightous devs for the changes that suck in this game.
    Ranting? If you wanted to hear something from the devs, then you should of at least sent a pm to any dev that is all. Simple as that. The developers are people who want to have fun and work on things. Not use it like a pig. But like the developer said...I agree on. But I do not like how you put things, Korchak. It sounds like most things your not thinking clear.

But please, close this thread.
    Those who hate, are filled with dishonor.
    But those who have peace in their heart will find a heavenly future.

Thread Information