I am for one saddened at the nasty behavior that happened in the past be it in the game or on the forums. We need to let of go of the past and focus on the present so we can focus on a better future. We need to come together as a community. We need to work together as a community to better improve the game, no matter how small the suggestion is. Yes, it's true we may not all agree but we can work past our disagreements to get too a universal agreed upon suggestion. Christmas, is around the corner and we need to be grateful how far the game has come in 10+ years it has been running. We cannot archive this if we get upset at each other for every little thing. We need to go across the board, across shard lines and work together. Be it chaos with order or order with chaos or even blight. Instead getting mad at a something try to investigate why it happened, and try to get the other side's story. I personally wish for us to let go of the past and us to work together as a community, no matter who it is, or what the reason. I just wish for the community to work together.