Thread: YAART - Yet Another Anti Rant Thread

Red face YAART - Yet Another Anti Rant Thread

I thought I could post something more positive to the boards.

First of all I would like to thank -in special- Cegaiel for his very very awesome community work. Without him we would not have the most helpful Istaria Resource webpage http://www.istariareference.com. We would not have had the well known map-pack, and, the Horizons Crafting Calculator would have died. By his efforts in these three BIG and time consuming projects within the last years Istaria would not haven been what it is by now.

In addition to above mentioned things he's always a very helpful person when it comes to game issues (tickets for example), advanced game hints/information and simple questions about 'what works how in Istaria'.

Thank you, Cegaiel, thank you very much.

Second, I would like thank the community itself. There are much names I could mention here but I better leave it be.

We have had players submitting lots of ideas to make stuff better. We have had lots of players who contributed in their own ways to the game, say releasing their own experiences in videos, trailers or how-tos. We got players contributing 3D arts to the game (thinking of the new decorations in guild houses and in the main cities.. and so on). Alot of you guys are very busy mentioning problems within the game, on boards aswell as using the ticket system.

Without those kinds of players, beloved friends, Istaria would have fallen years ago.

Thank you Istarians, thank you very much.

As a third I would like to mention the staff. Yes, you, Virtirians.

Hell you guys add more bugs than you add features most of the time. You really need (and deserve it) to change something in your testing strategies. But without your efforts and without your PATIENCE to the community, this game would not have stayed online for so long. It is good to know you actually do read the community and do understand. And it is good to know you are still able to handle upcoming issues and don't stay passive, as we experience that on other certain games.

Thank you Virtrians, thanks very much.

The last thanks come to the Lexica followers *ducks away*. I've gotten alot of personal feedback from players ingame and there were lots of very worthful contributions directly to the site since release. I would love to see even more updates to let the page be as up to date as possible.

Thank you, Folks, thanks very much.

and... please do not close this thread

Elt

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Default Re: YAART - Yet Another Anti Rant Thread

I can agree wholeheartedly.

Let me add my thanks to/for

- Your time and passion, Elt- for the precious Lexica

- the wonderful events we had on all shards
    - the fast and friendly help I got when I filed a ticket
    thanks for the time and dedication you put into this

(and thy to my friends on all shards who provided me with help and moral support (^^) when I needed it.)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Well said - I agree completely - also, great work with Lexica - I depend on it a lot, and visit it at least once a day

I also support the lexica, too it's a great and useful tool.

Thread Information