Thread: The endless story

Default The endless story

Correct me if i'm wrong but i checked the forums for something where someone starts with a sentence and another one continues the story. Be it funny or nonsense i wanna start a endless story XD

I know the forums aren't the perfect place for this because one post is pretty big so i'd like to ask here if someone knows a place where i could start this? Maybe a free internet side where people can vote for the next sentence or even only next word.

Rules would be:
    - Story has to be Istaria related
    - Only one sentence per person at once or only one word. Depends on what you guys prefer.
    - No bad words like the f-word...

I got the idear from a german side called www.onlinewahn.de
    They got an endless story there where people vote on the next word suggested by members of the site. The story itself is complete nonsense but absolutely funny! Sadly in german only

Sooo.... Waddaya think?

Any idears where to start it or shall we start it here in the forums where its prolly gonna end up in a chaos so you always have to search the next sentence? Also shall we vote or just write?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: The endless story

So i thought about it. The endless story itself wiil be put together on a extern webside but the voting can be done here to stay forum-linked. Good idear? Bad idear? Normally you got posts after a day on a new thread

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information