Thread: Thanks!

Default Thanks!

You all say it to us often, figured we'd say it back... You, the players, are awesome! Thank you for your continued love and support of Istaria!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Thanks!

Hear! Hear!
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Right there with you two! Without all of you players, this game would not be possible. There is not a time I have regretted logging into the game interact with you all.

Blog Entries

I believe this is the first time I've ever seen a thread like this.... so thank you for that.
    Bherel Auphun (Chaos - main)
    Roasted Sumatra (Chaos)

Sassi Quickwing (Blight)
    [Beryl, house of the Kindred Spirits, Dawn Server, R.I.P.]

He does have a soft side!! *puts on some fresh Mackerel oil, and gives a tight Leezard hug to Amon* Sorry, but I only use the Old Mice Aftershave for the ladies *winks*
    Last edited by Malicore; February 21st, 2017 at 07:35 PM.

Lots of good times and memories in Horizons/Istaria.. Amon writes good lore/stories.. And some occasional invasions keep it lively

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    He does have a soft side!! *puts on some fresh Mackerel oil, and gives a tight Leezard hug to Amon* Sorry, but I only use the Old Mice Aftershave for the ladies *winks*
    Never use Old Mice in Kion!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thank you Amon, Lis, and Sars! <3 It was awesome and you all did great work!
    Niomira- 100/100/100/100 ancient, Order

11+ years here and im still plugging the hell out of the game to anyone that likes mmos. sometimes even getting muted on phone apps like moble strike and Game of war
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Awww ty again XD

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Amon--*smiles and bows low*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

as always, the circle of admiration and, let's be honest, love between the gods and players is what keeps me here.
    it's all just part of the x factor!
    forever may the gods of istaria be here to accept our worship!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information