Thread: Returning player from 2004 - 2010

Question Returning player from 2004 - 2010

Hello everyone .. not sure how many players back from the beginning still play or remember me as the big red piggy dragon ( always wore a piggy mask) .... but was wondering if anyone knows if the guild bane of the aegis is still around. Used to be owned by delight. Thought i come back and see how many people are still playing and the different changes that happen.. i missed playing a dragon :)

Default Re: Returning player from 2004 - 2010

Welcome back!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

It depends which server board I think is which.

Welcome back! I know Romirez is still around; I think he used to be in that guild?

You quit right when I joined, though, so I don't think we ever met, but it's good to see people coming back

Quote Originally Posted by Furiae Undine View Post
    Hello everyone .. not sure how many players back from the beginning still play or remember me as the big red piggy dragon ( always wore a piggy mask) .... but was wondering if anyone knows if the guild bane of the aegis is still around. Used to be owned by delight. Thought i come back and see how many people are still playing and the different changes that happen.. i missed playing a dragon
    i used to be in Bane of the Aegis back in the day, with Delight, Aaelefein, and a few others. your name is familiar. welcome back!

and no, bane of the aegis has been dead for a while now unfortunately. at least a couple former members are around though!
    Last edited by Romirez; February 11th, 2017 at 07:47 PM.

Aww im sad to here such a good guild is gone.. but glad to still see some of us still play.. its nice to see you Rom .. it has been a long time.. i have been wanting to come back for a long time now.. i still look at the old pics and remember the good old days.. i might make a new dragon and start over for fun hope to see u in game

Thank you :)

same. we even have a discord to keep in contact with the playerbase and the devs. i lost my screenshots from those days, i would like to see them.

Thread Information