Thread: Crafting

Default Crafting

I have been gone a really long time and I'm trying to figure out how crafting works for Dragons again. It appears I need a Dragon Scalecraft Tool. I don't have one on me and I know I did crafting before. Obviously there have been changes but I'm not sure how to get myself one of these tools again or make one again. Also is there a way back to Skalkaar Island? I'm not seeing that either. My Dragon is 12 adventurer and 8 Crafting. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Re: Crafting

Quote Originally Posted by Arkinon View Post
    I have been gone a really long time and I'm trying to figure out how crafting works for Dragons again. It appears I need a Dragon Scalecraft Tool. I don't have one on me and I know I did crafting before. Obviously there have been changes but I'm not sure how to get myself one of these tools again or make one again. Also is there a way back to Skalkaar Island? I'm not seeing that either. My Dragon is 12 adventurer and 8 Crafting. Any help would be appreciated.
    First of all, welcome back!

Dragon crafting basics haven't changed over a large amount of years, though the crystalshaper school has been added.
    You can find your crafting abilities in your abilities tab in your character window.

(this is on a biped view, but dragons will see their "tool" abilities in there)

Furthermore, you can press the small '\' button next to tool in item creation to automatically equip/use your highest quality tool/ability.

You will find a portal to Skalkaar down by the New Trismus dragon caves.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Crafting

Thanks! That was exactly what I needed!

Thread Information