Thread: Blight Delta 295

Default Blight Delta 295

The following changes have been applied to the blight shard today, March 24th, 2017.

Blight Delta 295

• Accurate Breath I now refers you to Vortis instead of the now retired Master Parsinia.
    • Communities:
      • North Sarivota - Resized a small plot
      • Saritova - Merged and resized several plots
      • Guild: Surin - Merged and resized several plots
      • Guild: Nong - Merged and resized several plots and added an artifact
    • Fixed a tear in the terrain near Water’s Edge
    • Quest “Kerian's Quest: Learn How To Socket A Chest Scale!” has been updated to allow players to loot 10 ectoplasm instead of just 5 to help prevent it from getting “stuck”.
    • “Discover the Secrets of the Burning Archer” is now obtainable once again.
    • “Tazoon Region: Attunement to Desert’s Edge” now gives proper chat feedback
    • “Tazoon Region: Attunement to Dryart” now gives proper chat feedback.
    • More Menders have appeared in capital cities around istaria, and now offer a curing service free of charge.
    • Parsinia has acquired a Loose Sand Deposit
    • Shadowstem Processing now properly asks for a bucket in the tool description
    • Jendre the Astronomer has taken Zebrie’s Telescope and placed it near him as a memorial for the Winter Event … and science!
    • Elixir of the Myloc’s Focus and Strength both now produce 2 potions instead of 1, but also now require 2 Glass Vial.
    • Personal Epic loot crates are now distinguishable from normal epic loot crates.
    • Several Harro plots have had their plot markers moved outside of their boundary.
    • Further improved looks of following Communities: Elmnic, Scorpion’s Claw, Water’s Edge, Bridgehold, South Point, Kenaf Port, North Parsinia, Spire’s Gate, Spire’s Trail, King’s Cross, Selikoth, Frost Boulder, Winter’s Peak, Shelter Pass, Forest Guard, North Saritova, Saritova, Cedar’s Cove, Mia’s Edge, Grayling, Dikaina, Lerena.
    • Desert Scorpion Venom has been renamed to Hoarspur Venom and now drops solely from Stark Hoarspurs and Bound Hoarspurs.
    • Pinion’s debuff, Pinned, now lasts 15 seconds (up from 5 seconds).
    • Cleaned up the Dire Wolf spawns within the Selen Forest, removing the linked spawns, adjusting spawn times and quantities. Mani can now spawn anywhere in the forest.
    • Monk
      • Ki Strike is now received at level 1 instead of 4 and does 10% greater damage while in Red Stance.
      • Evasion Boost I is received at level 2 (instead of 3)
      • Chain Attack I is received at level 4 (instead of 2), recycles every 45s (down from 60s), and does 10% more damage while in Red Stance.
      • Red Stance is received at level 3 (instead of 15)
      • Foresight now recycles every 30s (down from 60s),
      • Critical Strike I is received at level 6 (instead of 8),
      • Mind Over Body I is received at level 8 (instead of 10) and heals more while in Blue Stance
      • Blue Stance is received at 8 (instead of 5)
      • Coordinated Strike I is received at level 10 (instead of 9)
      • Green Stance is received at 15 (instead of 10
    • Memory of a Lost Elder can now be traded and consigned.
    • The valley near the community of Frostwatch has undergone a transformation and is now known as the Hoarfrost Vale. Into this new landscape the Cult of Akkinelos has appeared and is spreading poisons and death.
    • Earthquakes have shaken the land around New Rachival, causing landslides within the canyons. Some cliffsides have collapsed, closing some passages and opening others. Into this changed landscape has come the Cult of Telak, worshippers of the god of technology.
    • Spirits and new enemies can now be found along the road between the Tower of Healing and New Rachival. Old enemies, the Desert Wolves, have fled.
    • A new passage has opened creating a quick route between New Rachival and the Granite Hills. Into this new land, beyond that claimed by the Cult of Telak, a forest has begun to grow and flourish.
    • New quests are available for players from New Rachival (level 45) as well as the settlement of Frostwatch (level 50).
    • Ancient Barasavian Charm boosts Magical Evasion instead of Magical Key Resistance.
    • New Trismus has become more fortified and residents are attempting to rebuild. (Thank you Azramael!)
    Last edited by Liseth; March 24th, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Blight Delta 295

So I can use this thread for bugs?

Went to frostwatch to see the new area, did the quests. Lots of bugs in the quests.
    2nd quest, to loot phylactories, they drop from the fevered cultists, not the afflicted priests.
    3rd quest, have to re-greet npc to get the dialog to continue.
    4th quest, im guessing it was go kill so and so and get his head. Had to re-greet npc again to get the quest dialog to continue, but it just autocompleted and I got some dudes head in my inventory! Yuck!
    The quest that sends you to mahagra doesn't show up in quest log, but I was able to complete it by greeting Lars.

The eastmost plot in frostwatch has no plot marker.

Istara's Brew isn't usable, says you must have 1 Antidote to use, but 0 found. Probably created by copying an antidote, just forgot to change what it consumes to use.

Acceleration works while flying, however it uses a default animation. Probably be best to remove the animation until a new one can be made. come to think of it, the biped sprints also have this issue.

No chat feedback from kira attunement, same deal as was previously happening in Tishlar.

Incoming tells from other players open a new window, as if they are chat from an NPC. No way to reply except using /tell.

No apparent way to attune to some destinations, such as Heather, Frostwatch.

That's all for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    So I can use this thread for bugs?

Went to frostwatch to see the new area, did the quests. Lots of bugs in the quests.
    2nd quest, to loot phylactories, they drop from the fevered cultists, not the afflicted priests.
    4th quest, im guessing it was go kill so and so and get his head. Had to re-greet npc again to get the quest dialog to continue, but it just autocompleted and I got some dudes head in my inventory! Yuck!
    The quest that sends you to mahagra doesn't show up in quest log, but I was able to complete it by greeting Lars.

The eastmost plot in frostwatch has no plot marker.

Istara's Brew isn't usable, says you must have 1 Antidote to use, but 0 found. Probably created by copying an antidote, just forgot to change what it consumes to use.

Acceleration works while flying, however it uses a default animation. Probably be best to remove the animation until a new one can be made. come to think of it, the biped sprints also have this issue.

No chat feedback from kira attunement, same deal as was previously happening in Tishlar.

Incoming tells from other players open a new window, as if they are chat from an NPC. No way to reply except using /tell.
    Noted

No apparent way to attune to some destinations, such as Heather, Frostwatch.
    These will be coming up in a smaller delta down the line before all of this is headed to live.

That's all for now.
    Keep up the good work!

Fixed.
    For future reference, I also fixed an issue where Irus was speaking in quest feedback instead of directly to the player.
    Fixed.

This is actually the 3rd quest, not the fourth. I see what you mean, though; there were some steps deleted in that quest but the actual dependencies for said steps were never updated, so the instant you spoke to the NPC, the quest ended. Either way, fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed. (You're right on that assumption, by the way)

Thank you for your testing!

Originally Posted by Guaran

Fixed. (You're right on that assumption, by the way)

Thank you for your testing!

sounds like the same issue as the Polysplash potion, wanting to use a Polymorph but 0 found. I hope that was fixed as well

It has been fixed on Blight, I believe, for quite some time now. The issue is just getting it to live. I believe 295 is the last content delta for this quarter; we just need to fix the bugs, send another delta out, make sure it's solid, then bring it to live.

Is Son of Gigaroth's Blighted Brambles fixed with this delta?

Yes, I believe Alcuina pulled aside some players on Blight to test that out to be sure.

Seal of Clerical Order (drag to apply tech) says you don't have the required components to use. It might be trying to consume the wrong thing, no idea what.

Ok, my original post about the menders (which for some reason was moved to a new thread titled Portal Changes under rant): can anyone elaberate? Not sure what needs curing here:

• More Menders have appeared in capital cities around istaria, and now offer a curing service free of charge.

This....seems like the wrong thread, but I'll answer it, Menders cure the 1h long poisons as well as sell antidotes and cure poison spells based on their tier location. -Liseth

Now, with the menders they sell the antidotes, making the reason for Alchemists having the potion Master Antidote useless. The antidotes sold, also have the 1 hour immunity, so they are identical. Also, they sell the spell, so spellcrafters have no real need to make the spells. Isn't this a bit counter productive?

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    Ok, my original post about the menders (which for some reason was moved to a new thread titled Portal Changes under rant): can anyone elaberate? Not sure what needs curing here:

This....seems like the wrong thread, but I'll answer it, Menders cure the 1h long poisons as well as sell antidotes and cure poison spells based on their tier location. -Liseth

Now, with the menders they sell the antidotes, making the reason for Alchemists having the potion Master Antidote useless. The antidotes sold, also have the 1 hour immunity, so they are identical. Also, they sell the spell, so spellcrafters have no real need to make the spells. Isn't this a bit counter productive?
    They sell potions yes, but at a rate that would be considered counter productive to one's coin, the spells that they sell are also unteched and again, rather expensive. The main function for these guys is the coin sink functionality.

Lastly, they don't sell the superior antidotes, only the master formula.

atm, there's only 1 tech that's worth putting on the spell, and that's Heal Recycle. which is only up to lvl 3 so it shaves off 10 seconds? not really worth it. the potions I looked at, for price is so cheap, no one can compete with them this way. people won't sell the techs to you for less than 5s for higher tier.. but they expect to buy potions for less than 1/4 what they want to sell you the tech comps for. if you hunt them, well, you won't be compensated for your time anyway. Buying at these prices from the NPC?? well worth their coin (not sure how anyone can consider the prices expensive from what I've seen). So no superior antidotes. the only ones people would actually have to pay for from a crafter.

On another note: Malluira's pet resides in Bristugo, but now Malluira is missing. (used to be the other way around) did her pet get the new teeth and then eat her? (chuckles)

I like a lot of the new landscapes added in. Though a lot of them are glitched. Like Dralks new Border posts. there one moment, gone the next. Blinks in and out. The new path from Rachival to Granite Hills, not really needed as it's only a few extra seconds from the road that already existed on the north side of Tazoon. Nice new graphic changes though.

Some of the cannon balls used in New Rachival, are actually in the way, while getting around inside NR's city. Small city, large balls and all that good stuff. Can be moved into corners somewhere?

Consider a big dragon, trying to move in that tiny town, without being able to even see what he's getting stuck on. City is too small to have items floating around inside
    Last edited by Malicore; March 27th, 2017 at 08:47 AM.

Bristugo outland portal now contains Sslanis (should not be on outlands portal), Lesser Aradoth, Lower Bridgeview and Lesser Aradoth, Parsinia. Portals are also now seemingly missing from all? Winter's Peak seems to have vanished and so has Selen. Unless I have missed them in Bristugo, I have no idea where they went. I have checked and rechecked in Bristugo. That doesn't mean I didn't pass them by and somehow not see them.. but atm they appear to be MIA. They are gone from Augh Settlement Portal.

I don't really know much on the pricing so I cannot speak for that.

On another note: Malluira's pet resides in Bristugo, but now Malluira is missing. (used to be the other way around) did her pet get the new teeth and then eat her? (chuckles)
    He gets hungry! Fixed.

I like a lot of the new landscapes added in. Though a lot of them are glitched. Like Dralks new Border posts. there one moment, gone the next. Blinks in and out. The new path from Rachival to Granite Hills, not really needed as it's only a few extra seconds from the road that already existed on the north side of Tazoon. Nice new graphic changes though.
    I'm not sure what you mean about Dralk's new border posts, but I've flown around Dralk and I cannot get anything to flash or blink.

Some of the cannon balls used in New Rachival, are actually in the way, while getting around inside NR's city. Small city, large balls and all that good stuff. Can be moved into corners somewhere?

Consider a big dragon, trying to move in that tiny town, without being able to even see what he's getting stuck on. City is too small to have items floating around inside
    I'm personally not really having any problems running around even in dragon form, but that's what you have khutit for.

Bristugo outland portal now contains Sslanis (should not be on outlands portal), Lesser Aradoth, Lower Bridgeview and Lesser Aradoth, Parsinia. Portals are also now seemingly missing from all? Winter's Peak seems to have vanished and so has Selen. Unless I have missed them in Bristugo, I have no idea where they went. I have checked and rechecked in Bristugo. That doesn't mean I didn't pass them by and somehow not see them.. but atm they appear to be MIA. They are gone from Augh Settlement Portal.
    The lesser aradoth things being on the outlands portal is part of the ongoing change to the portal system grouping them into regions. I don't really know if there's a way to move them out/reorganise them through the system, myself. I've never messed with it so I cannot comment.

It's very odd that Winter's Peak and Selen have vanished entirely, though. Likely an oversight of some description. I know there was already a change to the portal systems made again internally, so I can't really compare Blight and our test server right now.

Important note to testers on Blight:

The following issues have been fixed for Delta 296:
    • You now have to properly defeat 12 Renegade Technomancers in the quest "The Renegades".
    • The Cult of Telak (Part 5) now needs you to complete The Cult of Telak (Part 4) instead of Tools of the Renegades.
    • Fixed broken chat link in The Cult of Telak (Part 1) when speaking with Lem Berenick.
    • Fixed typo in The Cult of Telak (Part 1). (Lem Berenick -> Lem Berenrick)
    • Male Dominated Cultists now have a face.
    • Both Captived Cultists and Dominated Cultists correctly count for The Cult of Telak (Part 1).
    • The Cult of Telak (Part 2) now correctly asks for 10 Books of Telak instead of 1.
    • In The Cult of Telak (Part 2), Hubert Hufflebing now properly responds to being greeted instead of Lem.
    • The Cult of Telak (Part 5) now has an accessible triggerpoint.
    • The Key to New Rachival now properly gives the New Rachival's Blessing buff.
    • Phylactory of the Afflicted now properly drops from Afflicted Priests during The Scourge of Akkinelos (Part 2).
    • The Scourge of Akkinelos (Part 3) has been corrected to properly function. Previously it auto-completed and offered no dialogue upon receipt.
    • The Scourge of Akkinelos (Part 4)'s steps have been corrected to appear in the quest log.
    • Istara's Brew now consumes itself properly instead of trying to eat an Antidote.
    • New Rachival Defenders should now have bodies on everyone's screens.

"Sarsilas: I'm not sure what you mean about Dralk's new border posts, but I've flown around Dralk and I cannot get anything to flash or blink. "

as you are leaving dralk on the north path, there's an archway just past the guard station. if you turn following the road, the whole thing vanishes. causing it to blink in and out as you are moving up the hill. So in further testing, I walked up near it and turned my character different directions. as soon as you start to turn away the archway disappears, and reappears depending on the angle you are to it

"Sarsilas: The lesser aradoth things being on the outlands portal is part of the ongoing change to the portal system grouping them into regions. I don't really know if there's a way to move them out/reorganise them through the system, myself. I've never messed with it so I cannot comment."

I know, I was saying about Sslanis being on the outland pad along with the others, Sslanis shouldn't be there, just as Kion is not there.. Unless Kion was forgotten and didn't get placed there. Though I believe neither Sslanis nor Kion should be on the outland portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarsilas View Post
    I'm personally not really having any problems running around even in dragon form, but that's what you have khutit for.
    Not everyone likes the glitched khutit form. sorry. My dragon very seldom uses it. too many issues with switching back, and others still see you as khutit, and there are several other issues that require relogging to fix. Not worth the time to use very often
    Last edited by Malicore; March 27th, 2017 at 11:57 PM.

Thread Information