Thread: Blight Delta 296

Default Blight Delta 296

The mini delta 296 has just been released to blight containing the following fixes:

-----
    • Teleport Pads and Gates that previously allowed access to the “Settlements and Shepherd’s Island” group will once again allow access.
    • Reworked the cost of portals and pads across Istaria.
    • Dragons have one new marking pattern.
    • All new items introduced in the Scourge of Akkinelos and The Cult of Telak questlines now have proper icons.

Bug Fixes

• You now have to properly defeat 12 Renegade Technomancers in the quest "The Renegades".
    • The Cult of Telak (Part 5) now needs you to complete The Cult of Telak (Part 4) instead of Tools of the Renegades.
    • Fixed broken chat link in The Cult of Telak (Part 1) when speaking with Lem Berenick.
    • Fixed typo in The Cult of Telak (Part 1). (Lem Berenick -> Lem Berenrick)
    • Male Dominated Cultists now have a face.
    • Both Captived Cultists and Dominated Cultists correctly count for The Cult of Telak (Part 1).
    • The Cult of Telak (Part 2) now correctly asks for 10 Books of Telak instead of 1.
    • In The Cult of Telak (Part 2), Hubert Hufflebing now properly responds to being greeted instead of Lem.
    • The Cult of Telak (Part 5) now has an accessible triggerpoint.
    • The Key to New Rachival now properly gives the New Rachival's Blessing buff.
    • Phylactory of the Afflicted now properly drops from Afflicted Priests during The Scourge of Akkinelos (Part 2).
    • The Scourge of Akkinelos (Part 3) has been corrected to properly function. Previously it auto-completed and offered no dialogue upon receipt.
    • The Scourge of Akkinelos (Part 4)'s steps have been corrected to appear in the quest log.
    • Istara's Brew now consumes itself properly instead of trying to eat an Antidote.
    • New Rachival Defenders should now have bodies on everyone's screens.
    • Fix for fiend small house to show attachments (attach_specific_fiend_frostwatch.def)
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Default Re: Blight Delta 296

Quote Originally Posted by Liseth View Post
    Dragons have one new marking pattern.
    !
    Who's got a screenshot?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

It depends which server board I think is which.

I've got a bunch!

I like the look of them.

That is a really good decal. Thank you, whoever made it, and thanks for the screenshots, Racktor!
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Idk why but, I don't find paying 400 copper to go to draak via portal being a good thing. When hatchies are doing RoP, they might have less than that and it will cause issues. I know they can hunt for junk and hoard to sell, but setting the price to 400 instead of making it free isn't a good idea imo.

Quote Originally Posted by photon wyvern View Post
    Idk why but, I don't find paying 400 copper to go to draak via portal being a good thing. When hatchies are doing RoP, they might have less than that and it will cause issues. I know they can hunt for junk and hoard to sell, but setting the price to 400 instead of making it free isn't a good idea imo.
    If a hatchling can't get 400c when they're at least above level 30, I don't think they should even attempt RoP...or they should get the person that's clearly dragging them through it to just lend them a few silver.

400c is chump change even at level 30, hunting a few T2 enemies (skulks for example) for 5 minutes nets you at least some silver in trash and trophy sales.

Cannot greet npc's now with latest client that was supposed to fix player chat. Broke NPC chat.

Quote Originally Posted by photon wyvern View Post
    Level 30 trophy quests give 1 silver a piece. It's very unlikely a hatchling at lvl 30 will be unable to pay 400 copper for a teleport unless they were power leveled.

Edit: Furthermore, 400 copper is the price for a level 100 to teleport. Don't forget that it scales with your level. At level 30, it would only be 120 copper if it's a gain of 4/level like it appears to be. (Not sure the scaling formula off of the top of my head)

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Cannot greet npc's now with latest client that was supposed to fix player chat. Broke NPC chat.
    We're aware of this issue, but if you want to help along the process, please send in a ticket with your client net logs. (client_net_log_<date>.txt) Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh ok. Sorry, I forgot about that. x,D

Thread Information