Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: epic thoughts^^

Default Re: epic thoughts^^

thy Amon
    that is perfect!!

Guaran- great idea:-)

We have atm TEN or more guildies /friends who need the quest for different reasons. (on Chaos).
    I did not open that thread just beat that poor horse^^
    Thy all who gave input here
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    Keep in mind also, that even though it seems a bit weak.. it's fire attack. does well against icy mobs. and does a area effect of 35. now with multicast, perfect spell and burnout.. it' is a very nice epic ability I think.
    Burning Archer is an ability, you cannot use multicast on it?

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

You can.

@Lov, ok just let me know when I'm on, we can go get him. Be sure all those who need him have cleanses on all their spells that can take cleanse. We will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Elteria View Post
    Burning Archer is an ability, you cannot use multicast on it?
    I can't say 100% i have used it. but that's not to say it actually did anything. I'd have to try it again, it's been a long time. I know it doesn't work with shining blades and that's a spell. BTW drain strike is an ability for dragons, use dragon's multi-cast (primal cast?) and it disappears too when you use drain strike. I made that mistake many times. It was supposed to be used for BoFB when I put it on, but in a fight, sometimes I need to hit something else prior to casting BFoB. and I found out drain strike causes it to reset. Therefore it must use it

BTW: all dragons breaths are abilities. dragons muticast works with them all
    Last edited by Malicore; April 14th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    I'd have to try it again, it's been a long time. I know it doesn't work with shining blades and that's a spell.
    A ticket i sent a while ago (August 31 2016) on self centred spells/abilties not working with primal/multicast: pheonix rising, gust, barrage (shining blades is also a self centred spell) got this reply: "They will be checking to see if there would be any unintended consequences on allowing Range = 0 spells to work with Multicast. As long as there are none, they will likely change it so that self only spells work."

Guess it isn't high on the priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    For the next update we're discussing a change that involves a non-Epic version of Surtheim for those who need to gather the materia and an epic version of Surtheim for those who wish to fight for the tokens and for future, related epic items.
    Son of Surtheim?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information