Thread: Guild yes or no?

Default Guild yes or no?

Hi there.

I've recent returned to the game, after a decade of absence aka 2004.

I've startet a human char to play for free, and began my way into the world with crafting to be as self providing as possibol.

My question is, should i join a guild or just play with the people i meet up with?

i don't play many hours a day anymore, kids and whifey swallow all my time

But i usualy can play some from 21:00 23:00 CET +1

Default Re: Guild yes or no?

guild is always a good thing!!

A home to lay down your head (guildplot(s) ) ,a family to care for your needs and answer your questions- help you if necessary and provide you with things you will need.
    Our community will do that too- but well.. I love to live in my guild, or be guest in another one (waves to a certain Lady)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffelord View Post
    Hi there.

I've recent returned to the game, after a decade of absence aka 2004.

I've startet a human char to play for free, and began my way into the world with crafting to be as self providing as possibol.

My question is, should i join a guild or just play with the people i meet up with?

i don't play many hours a day anymore, kids and whifey swallow all my time

But i usualy can play some from 21:00 23:00 CET +1
    I wouldn't worry about a guild, till you have a paid sub. as a free account, it's all been changed, you get lvl 15 or xx amount of free days to level. after that, you can remain free but can no longer level up. If you stay and buy a sub, then a guild is a nice way to go as stated by Lov ^^

I am wondering the same thing actually. I am just on my free account now, but I have been considering re-subbing on my main account. Only trouble is I also probably wont play much, so I'm debating on if it's worth the money. I suppose it at least "donates" toward keeping this one-of-a-kind game alive, right?

I think for me anyway, a guild might actually help me get invested to play again on my main. If you find a good one let me know!

Having a guild with a nice infrastructure is always a big benefit. I preferred Scarlet Dawn because of that. They're located in a single guild settlement and have lots of storage for everything you might need. Resources, Machines, Formulas, Components and so on.

I wouldn't want to play without that part anymore, really.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Well i had to pay else I could not lvl any more I remember it as humans was free all the way.

Anyhow 10 bucks for a month is fine by me :-)

But are there guilds with activity around the time I am free to sit down and enjoy the game?

if you wanted a plot to build/live on you could do a 6 month sub for i think its 77.95 which would figure out to be 12.95 a month, 3 dollar increase

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaffelord View Post
    Well i had to pay else I could not lvl any more I remember it as humans was free all the way.

Anyhow 10 bucks for a month is fine by me :-)

But are there guilds with activity around the time I am free to sit down and enjoy the game?
    I'm not sure if your account can be grandfathered since it's actually new despite you being an old player, but I know old accounts made before the F2P change were grandfathered into the 'free forever' system if they had just a single human. You could ask, maybe, on the basis your original account was like that?

As for your second question, I guess it depends what server you're on. You might be a bit hard pressed to find a good group of people/a good guild around that time on Order as most of the European crowd had moved off to Chaos a while ago, leaving about an average of 5-10 people in the EU timezones. Otherwise most guilds I know aren't pushy with leveling or doing anything; they're there to help and answer questions and organise people for a cause, be it a hunt or a player-made event. Ask around!

Thread Information