Thread: Sleepy dragon

Question Sleepy dragon

My name is Dnaktary Klatnak and I have been asleep(away) for a longggg time. I have no clue what I am doing. I am 25 Adv and 50 craft on the Chaos server. Is some kind soul out there available to help me get caught up? My play times are a bit weird. On Wednesday - Saturday I may or may not be online, but if i am it will be about 7:30AM - 9:30AM central time. My days off from work are Sunday - Tuesday and generally should be online from approx 7:00PM - 8:00AM (I work nights so sleep during the day. If no one can meet me in game, a link to some hints/tips would be appreciated. When I said a long time I meant it. I think game was still called Horizons last time I played Thank you in advance for any help you all can provide!

Default Re: Sleepy dragon

Welcome back!

I can fully understand being lost in the game. I'm a "mostly" retired dev that started lightly playing again recently and I've found myself flat out lost with some of the changes that happened while away. The game has greatly improved since the Horizons days and is still getting better. Under development is a new client based on the Unreal 4 engine so it'll be very interesting to see how that turns out though it is going to be a massive effort to convert all the assets.

For getting help, I'd recommend joining the Istaria channel on Discord. There are always players and devs online there chatting. It is a great way to reconnect. https://discordapp.com/

Have fun!

I have Discord but I haven't used it in a very long time. Is there a link to the Istaria channel or something because I am having a hard time finding it. I wish my disorientation was just because of changes, but I just flat out forgot most everything

It depends which server board I think is which.

It's pinned in General or you can also click the logo in my signature to be sent to it ^^

Welcome back!

Excellent! Thanks.

Thread Information