Thread: Post what you think needs to be fixed in istaria DONT BE AFRAID TO POST EVEN IF NEW.!

Default Post what you think needs to be fixed in istaria DONT BE AFRAID TO POST EVEN IF NEW.!

Post what need to be fixed in istaria in ur opinion even if ur new or afraid. Futhermore i challege all veterans to delete close thier accounts get rid of all thier rarers etc. and start from stratch.. Dont hold on to anything.
    bye

Default Re: Post what you think needs to be fixed in istaria DONT BE AFRAID TO POST EVEN IF N

Quote Originally Posted by Willthesaviorofistaria View Post
    Post what need to be fixed in istaria in ur opinion even if ur new or afraid. Futhermore i challege all veterans to delete close thier accounts get rid of all thier rarers etc. and start from stratch.. Dont hold on to anything.
    I think that's basically a direct attack at anyone who's played the game more than [x] years, right? Could you put a year in there so I know whether I should "delete close" my account with 0 rares.

Also...this is kind of a redundant thread, that's what the suggestions board is for basically.

Default Re: Post what you think needs to be fixed in istaria DONT BE AFRAID TO POST EVEN IF N

it not an attack its a reality check. And i dont think you have to think very hard to know who i the people im refering to im even refering to myself to. Basically any veteran including myself that has become a spoiled brat and forgets it priveledged to be here not a right.
    Last edited by Willthesaviorofistaria; May 22nd, 2017 at 04:49 AM.
    bye

and if that makes your stomach feel funny maybe take a look at how you play . Or if it makes you even slighty angry look at urself.. Cuz i know my head gets to big sometimes also.
    bye

It's fun to start a brand new character every so often, especially if you do not load them up with anything from your main character(s). You get a much different perspective on the quests and the way the various classes have been changed over time. :-)

That said, there's no way I'm going to delete my account. There's a case to be made for having earned what we have. ;-)

ROFL Why would anyone delete their account? It's already quite possible to start a new character or heck, even a new account without getting rid of the old one.

And there's the whole suggestions thread for things that need to be improved on. Go there to discuss things that you feel need to be changed or added. Otherwise people might just write this off as not having any merit... due to it just being a rant.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

*walks on, because he KNOWS he won't get away with the snark he does on FaceBook...*
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

i have macheon on ignore so cant see him ever even in posts....according to macheon he wants more jerks in istaria but used different word. so put him on ignore. I just see that he tried to post something most likely ripping into me. Though i dont think a game of jerks would be very good for istaria because we tried that route once.
    Last edited by Willthesaviorofistaria; May 30th, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
    bye

Quote Originally Posted by Willthesaviorofistaria View Post
    i have macheon on ignore so cant see him ever even in posts....according to macheon he wants more jerks in istaria but used different word. so put him on ignore. I just see that he tried to post something most likely ripping into me. Though i dont think a game of jerks would be very good for istaria because we tried that route once.
    Cool beans! Ignore away good sir, it's no skin off my nose.

But I have said no such thing and at this point, he's just derailing his own thread with personal attacks.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Thread Information