Thread: Spoilers!

Default Spoilers!

Don't read this if you don't like spoilers, first off!

However, to the GMCs that are still on Order, looks like we'll have quite the project on our paws soon... ish... sorta.

Guess I'd better finish up those last couple building classes.

After reading some patch notes, I took a peek around Blight to see just what Amon was talking about in his notes.

Well, here's what it is, a massive project on the Isle of Fire. Not to mention a Dragon and Biped cooperative one at that too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gen7598tgq...oject.png?dl=0

The second Spoiler is that I found that mysterious... 'dark object' in the Scout's report as well. Looks pretty bad.

'The Almighty Cauldron' is located in the Eastern Deadlands around 30999/24707. Nasty little thing that... its unhurtable, and puts a massively hurty direct damage DoT on you. Not only that, but the undead around it can't be hurt. Looks like it'll be a pretty intensive questline.

That's it for the spoilers I have so far.

It was all public information, I just did a bit of 'Scouting' of my own and figured I'd throw it out there for those who care to learn, but as I also said, don't read this post if you don't like spoilers!

^.~
    Last edited by Litarath; June 10th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Default Re: Spoilers!

Ready to build!
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Default Re: Spoilers!

It's not yet live, so it'll probably be a while before it's released, but figured I'd give a heads-up so those that do craft a lot (and those that need to finish just a couple more classes) could have some information about it.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thread Information