Thread: I can't wait!

Talking I can't wait!

Hello! I'm super excited to meet all of you! I can't believe I haven't heard of this game before. It's downloading as I type! I really hope I can make it through this game. (u.=.u)' I'm not very good at MMOs. I get lost a lot and I tend to keep to myself, making it harder to do areas better tackled as a team.

Default Re: I can't wait!

Welcome. Istaria has wonderful community that will help you when you need it. when you first enter game,be sure to join New player Assistance and Marketplace channels. they are ways to connect with people globally. Main chat is only for talking locally.
    If you are persistant,a lot of things you could complete by yourself but it may be just more fun to ask for help sometimes. Also nobody bites if you ask questions. have a good stay and see you soon,hopefully.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Welcome aboard! I don't know which server you'll go to, but if you head to Order, I'll see you there. If not, I hope you enjoy your life regardless while you are here.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Welcome home. If you are on Order I look forward to helping you get lost. I still pull it off after 11 years of playing.
    \

Thread Information