Thread: The Fiery Maw Complete

Default The Fiery Maw Complete

After weeks of hardship and crafting with his friends, and the final pieces in place, The Lava Tube spings back into it's original shape. A Leezard enters the tube and makes his way to the teleporter. Donning his best frost mask from the winter event 2017, hoping it will protect him from the heat within the Fiery Maw. Finally landing on the entry pad, he reaches carefully off one side and taps his foot around to check the rigidity of their labor, then proceeds to step off the platform and onto solid ground and start his investigation.

Walking around the top landing area for a few moments, he cautiously moves a bit farther down the spiral and notices a Roaming Fragment. Taking out his bow, he loads it with some ice and begins to fire away. After killing said fragment, he finds he has wandered a bit close to the edge of the spiral and as he looks down, he slips and one of the Marble keystones he had placed gives way under the his weight. He can only assume the primal essence has not completely adhered properly to the keystone ( maybe it needed a bit more drying time?? ) He finds himself falling and falling. It seems a very long drop to the bottom, but soon he finds himself waking up. He feels like he is moving, but he is not able to walk just yet.. Picking himself up, he reaches out and grabs hold of something very hot.. As he peers around, he notices he is on top of the demon known only as Surtheim!

Upon this discovery, he tries to get to his feet, but by this time, Surtheim has also regained his senses after being hit by the falling Leezard and begins to wildly scamper around, kicking and bucking while trying to remove this foul smelling beast from his shoulders. Finally, the Beast makes his way to the edge of the fiery river surrounding his lair and gives a heavy shove, tossing the smelly creature off his shoulders and onto the other side. The two glance at each other for a moment, Surtheim then turns with a look of disgust and walks back towards his normal patrol area, kicking a bit of lava into the face of that wretched creature. ( Maybe hoping to kill that dead mouse odor. )

The Leezard gets up, brushes himself off. He dodges a few flaming red hot rocks being thrown at him by the Surtheim Fragments, who are still angered by the Leezard's seeming attack on their Father. For now it seems, the Frost Mask has done it's job and kept him alive. He walks away, most unscathed, to finish checking out the rest of the lair and making sure the construction was properly completed within compliance of the Empires building codes and regulations. He determines it is now safe for others to enter and begin their descent into a nightmare of hellish proportions.

He is soon met by his building companions, who rushed down the spiral to check on their crafting partner and make sure he was ok. Surtheim however, seems a bit riled atm, but he appears ready to take on those that dare enter his Fiery Realm in order to try and claim victory over this challenge and inherit his superior rewards.

Thank you to all who participated in the repair of Order's collapsed Lava Tube.
    Good luck, and Enjoy!!

Malicore of Order

Default Re: The Fiery Maw Complete

Its so impressing. Its hard to believe.
    Its Order.
    Congrats to all of you.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thank you my Purple Friend. It was fun to send that old pain in the butt Surtheim to his death once again. He was still a bit upset that I accidentally fell on him (whistles) after the tunnel was re-opened . Got some old friends online and gave him a proper initiation, now he has already taken his first dirt nap. I guess he should be careful who's face he kicks lava into when he's upset. Though if anyone is interested, I noticed another group looking to try and take him out. I can only wish them luck, as my sub is now expired...

YAY! Too bad it happened while I was away but I was in a fitting location, Iceland!
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Thread Information