Thread: favoritism

Default favoritism

Favoritism. I really dont want any. I think some do. I can see why. I just want common respect for all players and the devs have lacked it alot in the past. I feel no desire to hang out on discord. I just like to stand up for myself. Really not happy with they way alot of people have been treated in this game including myself. I think discord should be shut down. But ill be flamed for that. I guarantee. Most likely by the people wanting favoritism. I really hope some of you take a personal inventory and look at your intentions. Im sorry you dont have to like me. I like and care about everyone in istaria. Some i may not respect and want to stand up to. Really this is just game and it priviledge not a right. But im sure ill be flame away for this.
    bye

Default Re: favoritism

I think most would agree that you need to stop flaming and spamming the forums. I have read all your posts and personally think if you hate the way the game is ran that badly why even bother? I get this is a forum people can view their opinions etc but this isnt the right way to do this. ok now for my 2 cents on the topic. While i have suspected a level of favourtism amongst devs and players it really isnt as bad as you state it to be. I know theres things i disagree with but it has no effect on me or my ability to play the game. Either go back to enjoying the game or choose not to play but making multiple threads just to complain is just gonna fuel personal attacks in both dirctions.
    Hope everything works out for both sides

Nobody wants favoritism, it breaks the trust players have and singles people out for hate mobs.
    The first step in getting respect is giving it I say. No matter what personal feelings I may have, I always treat people fairly and equally to the best of my ability. As should we all, I think.
    No idea what Discord has ever done to you, but regardless... shutting down a whole platform isn't in the power of anyone here and isn't something that should be done.
    Whatever feelings you may have for others, I can say personally that I don't have to like someone to treat them as I would any other.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Im sorry but people want favoritism and get it in my opinion in this game. And if you think any different you are wrong. The devs are running a business and really dont care about you or me. I like the game like ive always said and always will. I just dont like the way they handle people. Wait till they turn on you someday. Im expecting to be banned over this and im not suprised to see certian people respond to this thread. Again most need to reread my first post and take personal inventory of thier intentions including the devs.
    bye

"Certain People" that to me sounds like an implicit personal attack. Ive seen it many times so dont try denying it. Just for clarification i had and still have no interest being dragged into this personal attack BS and never will do. Also just because people dont agree with what you are saying doesnt instinctly make them wrong and you right. Yes it is a business and business people will do anything to keep their business running smoothly but something tells me it doesnt matter what anyone says on these posts of yours and that your not gonna drop it until they eventually ban you (which is futile) Im not gonna bother replying anymore as theres nothing else i wish to say but if anyone flames on you now its your own doing for categorising players in the first place

Seriously what is up with all this personal attack stuff. If it bother you maybe you need to look at yourself. I was refering to many people ive seen through out the year playing. And still see. Im sorry if you feel guilty. Im not making an abusive remark towards anyone per defintion of personal attack. Ive never said anything abusive ever on this forum now other have to me. But whatever. And even then though thier no crime in confronting people. Really i just think this person attack nonsense needs to stop. There is nothing wrong with confronting people. Its how thing get solved.
    bye

Jeez, you're the only one getting hostile here Will...
    And no, I'm unaware of any current issue with favoritism in the game. The only thing that comes to mind in recent history was when the NPCs in Chiconis were getting an update and three players had a very obvious reference to them put in by the person fiddling with the NPCs... now that got resolved ages ago and is quite dead drama. Unless you can point to something specific, there's no reason to be ranting about favoritism.

As much as you hate discord (apparently?), as one of the ones who actually uses the Istaria discord, and has frequent conversation with the devs who participate there... nobody I'm aware of gets anything special.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Willthesaviorofistaria View Post
    The devs are running a business and really dont care about you or me.
    You're right, devs are running a business. But I played games in which devs didn't care about their customers at all and I can tell you: the developers of Istaria DO care about us.
    SuHuz Fieryclaw, Grand Master Dragon Crafter (Order)

Sorry was frustrated. With all this personal attack stuff. Everytime i feel i go to say something somone like techinal foul person attack time to take a time out. Or go to the penalty box.
    bye

Sorry ill calm down now. I just care to much and get really frustrated.
    bye

Thread Information