Thread: Contributor Replaced

Default Contributor Replaced

Hello fellow istarians.

HeartOfStone once posted a site for "dragoncrafting" in this section that had many contributing players associated with its information.

However, before the arrival of the new year (2018), HeartOfStone left Istaria and is no longer among us. With this said, I will now fill-in as the main contributor for her "still active" informative site(s). She has blessed me with this role due to we go back many years of game-play together and we both feel it's a necessity.

So without further ado, here is the new updated "Dragon Crafter's Guide" address link:

https://istarian-dragon-crafters-guide-2005.weebly.com/

Default Re: Contributor Replaced

Oh nooooooooo I hope she has not quit for good and its just a long break she was fairly talented on the battle field
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information