Thread: Microsoft !!!

Default Microsoft !!!

I know this is going to be moved to either some obscure topic or rants and frankly i don't care i just spent the last 5 nights where i could have reactivated my account and been playing undoing Microsoft backdoor attempt at giving me the creators update and its come too the point where meted connections are not helping .So the question to all

Is it possible to Remove windows up date from the os or corrupt it in a way that it dose not work and dose not destabilize an already schizophrenic os like windows 10
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Microsoft !!!

Sorry to hear you are having issues with a Windows 10 creator update. I have been lucky that all updates went smooth for my systems. From what I understand you can only delay the creators updates for so long and then it will nag you like malware
    You can try this;
    To uninstall the Creators Update, go to Start > Settings and click on 'Update & security'.
    Click the Recovery link and then click on 'Get started' under 'Go back to the previous version of Windows 10.'
    Provided you haven’t yet cleared up all the space used by the update, the rollback process will start.
    With that process some have stated that the "Go back to previous version ' was not available. Hope it is there for you if you so chose to go that route.
    Please note that any attempt to reverse a creator update can cause you to have to reinstall Windows 10 new again. I always prepare my system backup before attempting anything serious like that.
    If you are successful with the restore then you can google many ways to block the updates. We all know that updates are very important to the security part of Windows and if we don't keep them updates then we are subject to viruses and malware
    I feel your pain with being at this issue for 5 nights. It is very frustrating at the least

Good luck!
    cheers

Thread Information