Thread: Large Piece of Kwellen Hide

Default Large Piece of Kwellen Hide

Does this even drop any longer? My alt got quest to do kwellen hide processing. spent hours in ED killing kwellens to no avail. only scraps of hides seem to drop from them now with Faffy's orders. Can anyone check if it's still in the loot table?

Default Re: Large Piece of Kwellen Hide

not sure if this helps or is still right http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ocessing-quest
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Should drop from SoG still (didn't he get a rename at some point..ohwell, you know what i mean :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Gimbold View Post
    not sure if this helps or is still right http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ocessing-quest
    This used to drop from the blighted kwellens in ED.. once upon a time. I am on Order shard, so not exactly and easy task to kill SoG for this hide

as this is a quest for outfitters, why isn't there an easier way to obtain this hide? This is as bad as an adventurer required to be an outfitter or tailor to do an adventure quest for calimir's hide grip. So, What can we do to remedy this inaccurate issues with the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    as this is a quest for outfitters, why isn't there an easier way to obtain this hide? This is as bad as an adventurer required to be an outfitter or tailor to do an adventure quest for calimir's hide grip. So, What can we do to remedy this inaccurate issues with the game?
    See also: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...Wolf-Hide-Grip

Knossos

Unless there may be a future use for Kwellen Hide Strips (such as Kwellen Hide Armor) the easiest solution would be to delete the Kwellen Hide quest and form from the game.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    This post is just about making the grip tech kit as good as the quested kit. I have already posted that the quested one should not require Outfitter school to gather the hide (the wolves do drop them) since it is an actual ADV quest, not a crafter quest

But now several posts go completely unread by Devs, or just looked over and no reply. Can we get some actual Dev's to reply to some of these posts? Not everyone will be using Discord

Quote Originally Posted by Malicore View Post
    But now several posts go completely unread by Devs, or just looked over and no reply. Can we get some actual Dev's to reply to some of these posts? Not everyone will be using Discord
    More presence of devs in good old forum would be much appreciated.
    Or that forum has lost its purpose.
    Sad enough that there are no discussions here anymore
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    More presence of devs in good old forum would be much appreciated.
    Or that forum has lost its purpose.
    Sad enough that there are no discussions here anymore
    The forums are still actively checked by the majority of the dev-team, however, in a lot of cases who can and can't say anything regarding a topic is very specific. For example, I've been observing this thread since its first post, however, because I'm mostly on the art team and not so much content/design focused, I sadly cannot say much regarding this topic.

Just for transparency's sake, I can safely say that this thread has in fact been seen by the majority of the team, however, with the post-delta wrap-up that is currently taking place we simply have our priority on fixing what is on the current delta before looking at other things.

We hope you can understand and thank you for your patience.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thread Information