Thread: is that by intention?

Default is that by intention?

6 experienced players - perfectly equipped, using potions crystals aso.
    cant get Gruk down, caused he heals himself up continously.

Pls note: My friends and me cant take down SoG, Gruk, Reklar and some other of the old enemies.
    We had that prob with that beetle boss

so what is left ;.(((
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Default Re: is that by intention?

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    6 experienced players - perfectly equipped, using potions crystals aso.
    cant get Gruk down, caused he heals himself up continously.

Pls note: My friends and me cant take down SoG, Gruk, Reklar and some other of the old enemies.
    We had that prob with that beetle boss

so what is left ;.(((
    Many named and epic mobs currently have an issue with their health regeneration, we have been investigating the issue for a while but sadly we haven't found a fix nor cause currently. We are hard at work to figure this one out but it is not an easy one to crack.

We hope you understand and thank you for your continued patience with this issue.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

6 players should not be a guarantee you can defeat any Epic. Tactics, composition of players, timing, and so forth. However, the crazy healing is something we're actively looking into.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thy for info Lis- I did not know that.
    We surely be patient!

uhmm Amon?
    "6 players should not be a guarantee you can defeat any Epic. Tactics, composition of players, timing, and so forth. "
    Its me--Lov- and I know that.
    But even on Chaos its not easy to get big groups together at EU day time .
    So we hardly or never fight certain bosses. And often fail-even if we are more.
    I shall not stop whining about that^^ cause it makes us sad.
    And considering Order: At least the lesser should be vincible with a small group.

all what i know i poosted seweral tickets about exactly that issue, answer always been the same for this, you feth boss too far, so he healing self, seems i been wrong informed about this problem, i know abou this system of action area, every foe have his...arena of combat, if he will go out this space, he starting run and rapidly heal, other thing when he do it just in combat, for soem it's intended, like for shaloth, but for some it's just suspicious and weird.
    Last edited by vasteel; April 3rd, 2018 at 04:38 PM.

What a sad Sunday,

bug has reached Project X now too.

PLS note- some folks already do not play anymore cause of that.
    I know you work hard to fix this,
    but for Flame and me well...
    No title quests, no daylies or weeklies
    its very frustrating!!

If people would report when exactly the bug kick in it will probably be easier for the team to track down what they have in common and so easier to find out what the problem is. the problem here is probably in the small things. what spell did the monster use, how is it healing what spell did the players use, where are they standing etc. etc.

for the team, a question is there something like a timer, by it on monster, general checking, combat checking, or what ever timer, that could set this off?

hmm- I could offer logs- but I doubt if that would help

today we could kill Project X again without probs.
    One thing was different yesterday: X was walking around- we had to wait for him to come to his little dome..
    but all the others who had that bug.. nothing special to say about..

Quote Originally Posted by gkoster View Post
    If people would report when exactly the bug kick in it will probably be easier for the team to track down what they have in common and so easier to find out what the problem is. the problem here is probably in the small things. what spell did the monster use, how is it healing what spell did the players use, where are they standing etc. etc.
    This has all been done. The devs are looking into it. It's been captured on video and everything. SO now only time will tell.

When it comes down to it, the Dev's have invincible characters, and this bug is not hard to duplicate. They are capable of going into the game and getting whatever debug logs and such they need. They are well aware of the issue. Let's see what they come up with.

The team has identified what we hope is a fix for this issue and we hope to patch it to Blight soon. Thank you for your patience. Once it is patched, it would be very helpful to get some players logged into to test. We'll let you know when we're ready!
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Every Sunday..

X is healing up to full. No chance for the group.

indeed, i've noticed after short time when i pulled him with mix of attacks, my first though was may issue has came back, second, maybe that was intended or adds healed him/repaired, as he's machine maybe add's fixed him, but once even not been adds around he still healed self, short time to notice because they respawn and may come back for restart procces. as soon as possible iwill send material video with result's.

Maybe also take a look at x`s "BLIGHT Infusion"

Maybe something is wrong with that- Flame said something about that..

that could be, but it was for 5 preccent, and you saw after some time during fight he restored to full when we keep fought with him and adds around, but also maybe adds healed him enormously, other thing there was not many of them, few at least.

LOL
    Vasteel, maybe we are cursed somehow.
    No matter if we hunt in different groups or together-
    its always only us it seems who have to face that bug.
    Mali reported yesterday, that they ve been hunting x on Order all day long without probs..*sigh*^^

Yes, shortly after this issue i sent proofs to support, maybe it was fixed already, with double line under "maybe"

Thread Information