Thread: Blight Patches tested, Love it

Default Blight Patches tested, Love it

I checked out Blight last night and saw the changes. Now with the ability to disable the non-essential things, it makes the game play quite a bit nicer. Thank you. Now I hope you can stretch this to help with things in Sslanis. disabling some of the weeds and such (like terrain clutter). I am glad you are making it so we can disable interior clutter, if nothing else

Default Re: Blight Patches tested, Love it

I've passed along your feedback.

Just in case anyone is wondering about "terrain clutter" - there's an option to disable that under Options -> Video tab and you can disable terrain clutter.

Malicore is referring to the larger organic world objects that are more cosmetic, like bamboo, etc.

Default Re: Blight Patches tested, Love it

Yes i love the option but i also love the new things put into the game like the npcs in NT and the bamboos and everything else. I hope devs will continue to make places more like this. Most of the people love this. Only problem is that it makes the game slower for some but the option that is now on blight is good for those who suffer from that lag or something.
    So i hope devs won't stop making these kind of cosmetics and npcs. If that make the performance worse for some people there will be that nice option you put in! Thank you for both the cosmetics, the npcs and everything (they are really nice and adds a lot to the game) and also the option for those who have performance issues. ^^

Thread Information