Thread: Greetings and salutations

Default Greetings and salutations

I have been longing for an old school MMO. I tried getting into EQ99, but after logging in for awhile. I remembered why I left, the old EQ was way to much of a grind and "hardcore" for me. I have fond memories of playing Horizions and Istaria. I know its grindy, but it was fun.

How is the population these days? I think if I start I'll be starting a new character. I gave all of my stuff to a new player when I left. I miss the crafting, hunting and working on my plot in Harro. Are there a lot of 'New' players?

Default Re: Greetings and salutations

Welcome back! Wow, its great to see an "old timer" return. If you've been gone for more than a few years then starting new is probably the best thing you could do. Re-learn the game, a LOT has changed in the last 10+ years.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks Amon, 'll definitely be starting again soon.It's been so long since I've played, but i have some amazing memories. Im going to try to get my sons to join me. I hope to see you in game.

Wow, I think I remember you. Please consider the Order shard. We are much nicer
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    Wow, I think I remember you. Please consider the Order shard. We are much nicer
    That's a bit offensive considering I (and others) left Order due to a lack of population and the remaining population calling us traitors when we did log in.

Anyway, join Order if you don't mind a very small population.
    Join Chaos if you want to play with a large variety of people.
    Join Blight if you like singleplayer

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Greetings everyone! My main was a Dwarven Reaver named Bathnor Strongshield. I had a plot in Harro. I played with finkled a lot (we're related IRL. Im trying to make a free account right now to check it out. Im waiting a support ticket, lol It says that i dont have an account when I thought I did.

I'm not sure what server Ill be on but it wont be blight.

Blog Entries

Ask finkled when he will be online next cause I miss him! Also play on chaos it’s the server that I’m on mainly
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Thread Information